How do i regrow hair i lost after Crash Keto Diet

animo123

animo123

Death Before Dishonour
Around summer last year i hopped on keto omad fasting 48 hours a week also on a shitty diet with basically no protein in my diet which messed my hair up pretty bad

All i was eating was some salad with processed burger meat which i thought had plenty of protein but turned out only had 11 g of protein per 100 grams so that was probably the issue.

The thinning hair on my temples and the top of my hair isnt too visible unless under camera flash but is still concerning

Since then most of my hair is back some areas remain thinner than other and my forehead is already naturally huge probably gonna get forehead reduction or HT within a year or 2 but how can i get hair back to 100%

My hair in this pic is pretty short to begin with as my hair never grew particularly quickly or by much to begin with

Also the men in my family still have their hair so i dont think ill be balding anytime soon i hope

20201109 124441

Stop coping, this is male pattern baldness, you just noticed it during keto.

Got to be cruel to be kind

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 561, animo123, homo_faber and 2 others
All those things are based on the theory of: low expenditure = more longeivity
Who would have thought that doing things that slow you down and decrease energy actually makes you low energy?
Same for cold showers, low carb and whatever other Hirngespinster are floating around in the net

• +1
Reactions: animo123
if it actually was because of the fasting then you need to eat probably above maintenene calories with a healthy and varied diet, and hop on minox to help. however could be male pattern so I suggest you get on finasteride and minox asap

• +1
keto diet is fucking t killer cope
start eating regurarly again

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and RoundHouse
yes but why did you only lose hair on the top like a diffuse thinner and not on the sides too?

sounds like you coping hard

• +1
yes but why did you only lose hair on the top like a diffuse thinner and not on the sides too?

sounds like you coping hard
i did but its all back

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber
if it actually was because of the fasting then you need to eat probably above maintenene calories with a healthy and varied diet, and hop on minox to help. however could be male pattern so I suggest you get on finasteride and minox asap
ive used minox before on my face and didnt really get any sides but what are the sides for finasteride?
Does it negatively impact my t production in any way?

Stop coping, this is male pattern baldness, you just noticed it during keto.

Got to be cruel to be kind
lol it might be but is mpb reversable or nah