How do I remove tan on my face?

definitely_notchad

definitely_notchad

Iron
Should I reduce sun exposure to remove tan? Im 15 so would that affect my growth?

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
Solution
C
I am brown and being brown is fine I guess? (Are you being sarcastic lol) I just want to get my skin back to its original colour, which is lighter and I think it would improve the contrast too. Should I avoid the sun as much as I can?
Avoid sun , wear spf religiously, exfoliate twice a week.
You're just brown and that's totally fine :heart:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Adelholzener, nosecel (sec acc) and 4 others
You're just brown and that's totally fine ♥️
I am brown and being brown is fine I guess? (Are you being sarcastic lol) I just want to get my skin back to its original colour, which is lighter and I think it would improve the contrast too. Should I avoid the sun as much as I can?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and curryascenderr
Avoid sun , wear spf religiously, exfoliate twice a week.

• +1
Reactions: definitely_notchad
Solution
Glutathione+Kojic Acid. Also a weekly exfoliation with glycolic or lactic. Dont buy those shitty detan face packs. They are just filled with blesvhing agents that only give an apperancr of lighter skin for a few minutes but do nothing. Getting rid of tan takes atleast a month. If you have the money you could also get chemical peels and lasers for immediate results.

• +1
Reactions: definitely_notchad
MSM + glutathione
Will get glutathione when I have my own source of income. Not anytime soon probably. Thanks for the answer though.
i cant see any picture are u brown or more like slightly tanned / orange
Literally speaking I'm brown/curry. I have quite a bit of tan on my face, my skin is originally lighter than whatever it is now.

Glutathione+Kojic Acid. Also a weekly exfoliation with glycolic or lactic. Dont buy those shitty detan face packs. They are just filled with blesvhing agents that only give an apperancr of lighter skin for a few minutes but do nothing. Getting rid of tan takes atleast a month. If you have the money you could also get chemical peels and lasers for immediate results.
Wish I could get glutathione and kojic acid but I sadly can't (parents) thanks for the answer. Will probably be useful info in the future.