How do I save molars and wisdom teeth instead of having extractions?

jordanbarrettjaw

jordanbarrettjaw

Non NT, greycel
I have crowding and dont want to be forced to remove molars or wisdom teeth in future. Im 16 so is there any way for me to compensate for the modern diet I was fed as a child that made my jaw and pallate not develop ideally?

Thumbpulling and hardchewing in order to expand upper pallate and jaw for my teeth to fit?

Having teeth extractions will definately lookmin you bc your face loses some structure and support making your face "downswung" and decreases bonemass in mandible etc.

What should I tell the orthodontist? Should I say no to braces and extractions? Getting MSE is not and easy task for me in my country.

So how do I expand my jaw in order to save my teeth?

If u have a properly developed jaw they will naturally grow it’s rare nowadays only cause of the goyslop most humans consume leading to fucked up madibles and maxilla’s

Tho they are harder to brush since they are deep in

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
Reincarnate as a native american tribe mogger

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw and Iasacrko
Tho I will say If ur teeth are already fucked up they will probably not grow

I have them because my mouth was pretty much perfectly developed but even then one of them is a bit deeper in than the other didn’t fully come out

• +1
If u have a properly developed jaw they will naturally grow it’s rare nowadays only cause of the goyslop most humans consume leading to fucked up madibles and maxilla’s

Tho they are harder to brush since they are deep in
My maxilla might be slightly recessed and narrow. Thats also where I have crowding (upper teeth row). Mandible is decenltly developed tho with no crowding.

My maxilla might be slightly recessed and narrow. Thats also where I have crowding (upper teeth row). Mandible is decenltly developed tho with no crowding.
If u have crowding teeth I’d say it’s very unlikely they will come out correctly

There’s a high chance they will have difficulty then end up pushing ur teeth and making it even more crowded

• +1
If u have crowding teeth I’d say it’s very unlikely they will come out correctly

There’s a high chance they will have difficulty then end up pushing ur teeth and making it even more crowded
Yea, thats resonable. Do you think it's too late for natural expanding the upper pallate tho? Hardchewing gum and bonepulling.

You mean my teeth will grow? My jaw might grow more tho cause of current age.🔥
Problem is if ur teeth already aren’t growing properly as is it’s probably not gonna work with wisdom teeth also

If there’s no space for them to grow correctly they will push the teeth in front and fuck it up even more

IMG 6558

For someone who has crowded teeth I can confidently say that’s gonna happen

• +1
Yea, thats resonable. Do you think it's too late for natural expanding the upper pallate tho? Hardchewing gum and bonepulling.
I think it can definitely improve tho if u had been correctly developing youd have straight teeth all ur life

• +1
I think it can definitely improve tho if u had been correctly developing youd have straight teeth all ur life
I might as well since I dont have any other alternativese. Either those methods will work or I'll have to pay for extractions later. Aint no way I'm doing that now tho.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
you got time though wisdom teeth come in around 20 so you got maybe 2 years before they start causing issues so do whatever shit you can to expand your palate. if they do start fucking with your other teeth dont hesistate to remove them bc the wisdoms pushing on the other teeth might make you lose other teeth.

• +1