How do I slay with 0 social life ?

spermium

spermium

Sperming out
Greeting autists (hopefully less autistic than me) I genuinely call upon your advice

Title, no social circle, 0 friends, no driver license, supposedly autistic, 20yo

Been self secluded for almost 3 years now, always been "the weird one" in my past friend groups, uncomfortable around girls (ignored all my crushes that crushed on me even harder due to awkwardness). A pretty useless user on org to boot jfl

Only redeeming quality is being 6'3, htn and 180lbs at 10% and can fake being NT for a while (people who've just known me assume Im slaying/ doing good in life jfl)

If you could pilot my underseving carcass what steps would you take to get me to slay ?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and User28823
dating sites

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: acv700, sayi, Arcturus and 1 other person
Tinder buddy if ur a genuine htn u will sweep

• +1
Reactions: acv700, Arcturus, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
What's ur job nigga that sounds like the issue

Why no license

ngl start going out with random mfs and drink
call up your old friends and ask them to go out or just go alone

i need to get on tinder but am worried someone will notice me from work, old hs or college, someone i know or some shit :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

also i have 0 nt pictures - no friend groups, no pics of me out and about doing anything, NOTHING. i just rot inside.

its OVER.

also, am i supposed to take a bitch out to a restaurant ? fuark me.

• +1
Reactions: piec and Costcosuperstore
dating sites
Im paranoid of taking people home since I live w my parents, workarounds ? Also the thought of people I used to know recognizing me from there makes me anxious (unlikely that id find out since we dont talk anymore :lul:) Id suck it up tho

What's ur job nigga that sounds like the issue

Why no license
I have no job failed the first year of uni twice will try again this year. No license cuz I never studied for it and failed the quiz jfl

Im paranoid of taking people home since I live w my parents, workarounds ? Also the thought of people I used to know recognizing me from there makes me anxious (unlikely that id find out since we dont talk anymore :lul:) Id suck it up tho
Do what i do and fuck em in the woods

• JFL
Reactions: Cronus and ltnmez-castizo
ngl start going out with random mfs and drink
call up your old friends and ask them to go out or just go alone
Wdym going out w randoms? How do I make it happen ?? I'm very reluctant to meet my old friends due to the fear of my underachievements coming through and being made fun of for it.
Also Group 1 are social classes above me money wise I can't fit with them I'd struggle to take part in their activities. Group 2 they're low inhib immigrants/ druggies who likely get no bitches either id be ashamed of being seen aroud them tbh :lul:

i need to get on tinder but am worried someone will notice me from work, old hs or college, someone i know or some shit :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

also i have 0 nt pictures - no friend groups, no pics of me out and about doing anything, NOTHING. i just rot inside.

its OVER.

also, am i supposed to take a bitch out to a restaurant ? fuark me.
Relatable. I can get good looking solo pics tho (still no group/activity pics)

I feel like it's not over yet tho i just have no clue what the fuck to do

• +1
Reactions: User28823
Greeting autists (hopefully less autistic than me) I genuinely call upon your advice

Title, no social circle, 0 friends, no driver license, supposedly autistic, 20yo

Been self secluded for almost 3 years now, always been "the weird one" in my past friend groups, uncomfortable around girls (ignored all my crushes that crushed on me even harder due to awkwardness). A pretty useless user on org to boot jfl

Only redeeming quality is being 6'3, htn and 180lbs at 10% and can fake being NT for a while (people who've just known me assume Im slaying/ doing good in life jfl)

If you could pilot my underseving carcass what steps would you take to get me to slay ?
Online dating and clubs

Jfl how elaborate, might do this. I assume it requires a decently low level of inhibition also
If your using dating apps just tell them to go there lots of people do that

If your not just walk around looking dark triad and stare at girls then if they stare back start conversation then rape/fuck them

just walk them past your parents and fuck them in your room. How autistic are you.

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja
how can u be 6'3, htn and 180lbs at 10% and ask US how to slay :lul: holy larp