How do I slim down my nose?

kevxtra

kevxtra

Iron
FYI: I'm on a bulk, I cant go lean yet or reduce my weight, but I just have a pretty big sized nose and I want to know what options I have to slim it down naturally

Rhino.

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag
rhino;
if not, try lipolab, botox, (mild)corticosteroid+tretinoin, isotretinoin, plasma fibroblast pen or CO2 laser and any diuretic

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag and kevxtra
rub ice on it and debloat and get a bigger skull so your nose looks small compared to your face

rub ice on it and debloat and get a bigger skull so your nose looks small compared to your face
and how am i supposed to get a bigger skull

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
rhino;
if not, try lipolab, botox, (mild)corticosteroid+tretinoin, isotretinoin, plasma fibroblast pen or CO2 laser and any diuretic
does tret reduce nose size after you stop or only when youre on it

does tret reduce nose size after you stop or only when youre on it
its used to reduce blackhead formation which can widen pores therefore widening the nose. also, use it with corticosteroids so the skin thats being thinned isn’t as fragile.

its used to reduce blackhead formation which can widen pores therefore widening the nose. also, use it with corticosteroids so the skin thats being thinned isn’t as fragile.
ok so only during the time you are on it it works right?

FYI: I'm on a bulk, I cant go lean yet or reduce my weight, but I just have a pretty big sized nose and I want to know what options I have to slim it down naturally
Cold showers

• JFL
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
diy alarplasty coming out soon, just wait :D