HOW DO I START AND DO I HAVE ANY CHANCE TO NOT LOOK SUBHUMAN

wtfiswrongwithyou

wtfiswrongwithyou

Iron
4185002 mpv shot0002

i'm 19 and i hit puberty late so i am sure i am still growing, i am 186cm and 84kg and i will try to get leaner and lose 10 kgs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, DeadTrees, Allornothing and 1 other person
you look like the "I have no enemies" guy

• +1
Reactions: h111
View attachment 2978800

i'm 19 and i hit puberty late so i am sure i am still growing, i am 186cm and 84kg and i will try to get leaner and lose 10 kgs
also ignore hair, because i want to grow long metalhead hair for another 3 years and i am planning to buy minoxidil and rosemary oil to support the growth.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Shit lighting send another Pic in better lighting
it's hard for me to force myself to take seflies, i got thinkpad x200 for 50 $ and i was testing the camera lol

You're not subhuman. You're LTN.

You just need to get a little leaner.

Also you have vampire pheno. My wild hypothesis is that subconscious associations effect who we are attracted to. Specifically subconscious categorization.

So you want to move away from the loner school shooter associations, and more towards the "hot vampire" subconscious associations.

So what I recommend is green eyecontacts, or eye lightening surgery if you want to take the risk. If you had lighter brown hair I would have suggested light brown eyecontacts as in the other example.

TVF.jpg
edward-cullen.jpg

• +1
Reactions: greywind
You're not subhuman. You're LTN.

You just need to get a little leaner.

Also you have vampire pheno. My wild hypothesis is that subconscious associations effect who we are attracted to. Specifically subconscious categorization.

So you want to move away from the loner school shooter associations, and more towards the "hot vampire" subconscious associations.

So what I recommend is green eyecontacts, or eye lightening surgery if you want to take the risk. If you had lighter brown hair I would have suggested light brown eyecontacts as in the other example.

TVF.jpg
edward-cullen.jpg
Eye
Screenshot 20240525 233015 Gallery

Here is my eye, i just dont know anymore why i give the school shooter vibes. Literally fucking everyone says that without even knowing me. Can you please explain to me how you got my archetype. Also i dont think the eye thing is an option. I will try to lose 10 kgs and get better physique and then maybe i will think about rhino and braces. Here is my eye with the color, i am not sure if its light brown though.

• +1
View attachment 2979495View attachment 2979498
Here is my eye, i just dont know anymore why i give the school shooter vibes. Literally fucking everyone says that without even knowing me. Can you please explain to me how you got my archetype. Also i dont think the eye thing is an option. I will try to lose 10 kgs and get better physique and then maybe i will think about rhino and braces. Here is my eye with the color, i am not sure if its light brown though.
also i know that Peter steele is ugly handsome, but i really like how he looks, i wonder if i can do something to look like him more because we both got big noses and i wonder how much my face will change after i lose the facefat.
just fucking look how cool is this

• +1
View attachment 2979495View attachment 2979498
Here is my eye, i just dont know anymore why i give the school shooter vibes. Literally fucking everyone says that without even knowing me. Can you please explain to me how you got my archetype.
Dark Hair
Dark Clothes
Phenotype shaped with Triangles at a certain angle.
In popular media, this pheno-type is used to represent evil characters, dangerous characters. Think Snape, for example. Triangles make people's subconscious think danger.

TLDR - It's all about associations. Black, White, Pointy Triangles
Also i dont think the eye thing is an option. I will try to lose 10 kgs and get better physique and then maybe i will think about rhino and braces. Here is my eye with the color, i am not sure if its light brown though.
Your plan is good. (y)

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Dark Hair
Dark Clothes
Phenotype shaped with Triangles at a certain angle.
In popular media, this pheno-type is used to represent evil characters, dangerous characters. Think Snape, for example. Triangles make people's subconscious think danger.

TLDR - It's all about associations. Black, White, Pointy Triangles

Your plan is good. (y)
Thank you, but i guess its more of a dark triad characteristics not a school shooter one lol. I am really fucking tired from people saying that to me.

• +1
rhino plasty and mouth widening is all you need

rhino plasty and mouth widening is all you need
my lips are full and i have wide mouth, i just bite them whenever i take selifes because i get nervous looking at that hideous creature, but anyways thank you for advice.

Thank you, but i guess its more of a dark triad characteristics not a school shooter one lol. I am really fucking tired from people saying that to me.

Eric-Harris-Dylan-Klebold-Columbine_TINIMA20130420_0187_5.png
lanza_video_game.jpg
B35eacb3b4bcb5c5eece93cb3d8269c5

You're pheno is similar to two of the most famous school shooters, and the hatred character (most famous game where the player plays as a mass shooter murderer). Small mouth, narrow Chin, black hair.

As well as neo from the matrix. The original matrix used the same style long jackets as the columbine shooters, and was criticized at the time for it. So People's subconscious pattern matching, connects the matrix with school shooters.

the-matrix-1574173308.jpg

Imho you almost perfectly fit the collective subconscious archetype for school shooter based on your looks.

I hope you aren't offended. I've been judged my entire life because of my appearance. But I'm just positing my hypothesis.

Black long hair is associated with the loner archetype. But on a man, combined with the school shooter archetype, just looks more like a school shooter.

main-qimg-64336a93a94eae527ed14df0f817d92d-lq

Eric-Harris-Dylan-Klebold-Columbine_TINIMA20130420_0187_5.png
lanza_video_game.jpg
View attachment 2979598

You're pheno is similar to two of the most famous school shooters, and the hatred character (most famous game where the player plays as a mass shooter murderer). Small mouth, narrow Chin, black hair.

As well as neo from the matrix. The original matrix used the same style long jackets as the columbine shooters, and was criticized at the time for it. So People's subconscious pattern matching, connects the matrix with school shooters.

the-matrix-1574173308.jpg

Imho you almost perfectly fit the collective subconscious archetype for school shooter based on your looks.

I hope you aren't offended. I've been judged my entire life because of my appearance. But I'm just positing my hypothesis.

Black long hair is associated with the loner archetype. But on a man, combined with the school shooter archetype, just looks more like a school shooter.

main-qimg-64336a93a94eae527ed14df0f817d92d-lq
Thank you very much, i am tall and i have big frame and wide shoulders, i hope it makes me look more cool than just a school shooter.
Hatredguy

this is what a girl i met online said about me lol

Heissohotactually

Do you think peter steele looks like a school shooter too.

• +1
Thank you very much, i am tall and i have big frame and wide shoulders, i hope it makes me look more cool than just a school shooter.
I wouldn't worry about anything you can't control. A girl's talking to you online, which means she's attracted to you.

Girl's are attracted to serial killers, school shooters, stuff like that. A girl told me I looked like her favorite serial killer, and that made her more attracted to me. Height + Frame is an advantage you and I have, that most other guys don't.

View attachment 2980316
this is what a girl i met online said about me lol

View attachment 2980320
Do you think peter steele looks like a school shooter too.
Peter Steele, Not as much because of muscle mass. The more muscle mass you can gain, the less of those associations you'll get.