how do i start working out more

weather

weather

Iron
how do i start doing more workouts through my day

yea

but like im lazy
Then why even clog the forum with a dumb question like this?
If you want to reap the rewards from working out, then work out.
If you're too lazy to do that, then why are you here?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and BinPanda
i think im like 55kg 5'6, im 15 also

do you even have access to weights? anyways best way is to form a routine, i assume you go to school so get in the habit of doing it first thing after you get home from school and then eat your afternoon tea afterwards.

do you even have access to weights? anyways best way is to form a routine, i assume you go to school so get in the habit of doing it first thing after you get home from school and then eat your afternoon tea afterwards.
no i dont have access to weights, i just mainly wanna do push ups and like calisthenics and things like that

no i dont have access to weights, i just mainly wanna do push ups and like calisthenics and things like that

when i was your age i just did 3 sets of bench press everyday after school then often id also do curls and other things just before dinner while bored waiting for dinner. i had a decent beach body just from that. when you're young with a smaller frame and noob gains it's easy to look good fairly quickly

when i was your age i just did 3 sets of bench press everyday after school then often id also do curls and other things just before dinner while bored waiting for dinner. i had a decent beach body just from that. when you're young with a smaller frame and noob gains it's easy to look good fairly quickly
alright cool, thank you