How do I status fraud on Instagram(Need Advice/Connections)

A

ardastar

Iron
One of the best way to status fraud on Instagram is having a person/account with high followers follow you back on instagram?

How can I make a high follower instagram account follow me my instagram

50-100k followers even fake followers with some content on that page will do the work?

Is there any ways to do it?Or can I buy an account like that?(Especially if cheap)

Dont buy an accoubt those followers wont engage with ur postd it will look weird with 50k followers and ur posts getting 2 likes

Dont buy an accoubt those followers wont engage with ur postd it will look weird with 50k followers and ur posts getting 2 likes
No no I am saying that an account having high followers following me will give me a status halo so should I buy an instagram account and then make it follow my instagram account

No no I am saying that an account having high followers following me will give me a status halo so should I buy an instagram account and then make it follow my instagram account
Would people even notice? And even if they did would they care that much? Seems like a waste

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and boss8055
Yeah but since I am trying to instagram max let me just maximize it

Do you have any suggestions regarding it?
Maybe you could message one of those pages and pay them a small amount of money for them to follow you. It would be cheaper than buying an account and it wouldn't take much effort on their part so you could probably find some account willing to do it.

Personally I don't think it matters that much but if you really want to do it that might be the best way of going about it.

Maybe you could message one of those pages and pay them a small amount of money for them to follow you. It would be cheaper than buying an account and it wouldn't take much effort on their part so you could probably find some account willing to do it.

Personally I don't think it matters that much but if you really want to do it that might be the best way of going about it.
Hmm maybe but will they even reply to my dm or also should I make an instagram account and load it with fake followers or something like that or is there any website online which gives dead account with very high followers at a very cheap rate?

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman