How do I statusmaxx?

BlackPill_SamSam

BlackPill_SamSam

Iron
So there's the whole Looks Money Status thingy (LMS).
I've got alright looks, with 6'3 height, and a normal boring job so not much chance to moneymaxx. I have a gf but would still like to increase SMV.

How could I get status? I moved to a city where I basically know nobody, what type of hobby could I get to get internet status over time? I know there's youtube but was thinking about photography or stand up. Any advice on easy/best way to get status?

Find ways to show off your girlfriend to other women to make them envious. Try to find older rich women and have an affair with her, and then get her to buy you things like cars and tickets to high cost events where you can meet more women.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, piscicide and japcel
getting into a lot of fights will help you status max
trust me I am saying this from experience

Find ways to show off your girlfriend to other women to make them envious. Try to find older rich women and have an affair with her, and then get her to buy you things like cars and tickets to high cost events where you can meet more women.
First of all I'm high tier normie not chad, women are NOT gonna buy me expensive things.
Also I'm basically looking for a hobby/activity to spend my free time on that could increase my social status, and being out of the house with my gf is not it. I can get girls, not my objective here.
getting into a lot of fights will help you status max
trust me I am saying this from experience
You mean travelling?

• JFL
Reactions: CopingHard
You will never earn a higher status if you chase it for its own sake. Dont be a fucking idiot and do stuff that you enjoy. Who the fuck selects an hobby based on SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
You will never earn a higher status if you chase it for its own sake. Dont be a fucking idiot and do stuff that you enjoy. Who the fuck selects an hobby based on SMV.

Yeah, if you choose a hobby just for wanting status it's not going to work JFL.
Just look at anyone famous for being an expert in something, 99% did it and are famous because they had an actual passion for it.

There are no easy ways to get true good status. Sure you can jestermax online or make controversial content for status, but that's shit status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and p0tus
Go on love Island if ur from the uk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock, aestheticallypleasin and Deleted member 6128
I don't know my passion, also lots of people, youtubers for example, got status from their daily grind.
Once again, what can I do to obtain status (like 10k followers on insta is a nice goal)

I don't know my passion, also lots of people, youtubers for example, got status from their daily grind.
Once again, what can I do to obtain status (like 10k followers on insta is a nice goal)
First of all lets discuss this, why do you want to have more status? What will it bring to the table?

Get better F A C E and H E I G H T

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Get better F A C E and H E I G H T
My looks already allow me to have girldfriend as well as multiple girl rotation
First of all lets discuss this, why do you want to have more status? What will it bring to the table?
I want to spend my free time being productive, not playing soyeogames, but I don't really care about have loads of money. The thing I do find attractive is status, both for higher SMV and for validation by a community (I don't have a tight social circle).

• Ugh..
Reactions: Nosecel
How will status enable you to spend your free time being productive?
Why do you want to raise your SMV if you are on a multiple girl rotation?

How will status enable you to spend your free time being productive?
Why do you want to raise your SMV if you are on a multiple girl rotation?
To increase quality of women, not quantity. Being productive means using your time to better yourself of what you have, status is valuable, thus if you increase it you're being productive.
Do you have any ideas?

Status is only valuable at extremes. Lower your body-fat, even if you are fit become fitter. Build mass then shred. Get to the ultimate natural attractive form you can. Try different hobbies and passion, seek the ones you like, build a decent social circle. You just wanna fuck better girls, so get in the league of those girls first than you can bang them. If you think you already are in their league, than just build a social circle and go out. There are enough attractive girls on clubs already. Status wont do shit if you dont become an A-Lister Hollywood Star.
No one will approach you because you have 100K followers on instagram.
Nor will they recognize you.

Status is only valuable at extremes. Lower your body-fat, even if you are fit become fitter. Build mass then shred. Get to the ultimate natural attractive form you can. Try different hobbies and passion, seek the ones you like, build a decent social circle. You just wanna fuck better girls, so get in the league of those girls first than you can bang them. If you think you already are in their league, than just build a social circle and go out. There are enough attractive girls on clubs already. Status wont do shit if you dont become an A-Lister Hollywood Star.
Thanks for the advice but I still think even a little bit of status helps with self esteem and a sense of belonging to a community

They do help with self-esteem and a sense of belonging to a community only if you are a faggot. Don't be a faggot OP, please.

They do help with self-esteem and a sense of belonging to a community only if you are a faggot. Don't be a faggot OP, please.
>Just be no one bro, famous actors and influencers are faggots bro, don't self improve!

just be confident bro

have few millions dollars.

• +1
Reactions: OBE
>Just be no one bro, famous actors and influencers are faggots bro, don't self improve!
Self-improve is the complete opposite of the things you are trying to achieve. Asking questions like tips to achieve 10K Insta followers because you will finally be COMPLETE and achieve a SENSE OF BELONGING TO A COMMUNITY. Nonsense.

And yes, infleuncers are faggots.

I have looks, I have money, but I feel lonely even though I have a gf and some friends, I will pursue statusmaxxing, plus I don't see what I could do in ly free time except have a creative hobby like photography to achieve status

Hangout with high status kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, prgfromnl and Deleted member 5818
Was that not pretty obvious lol
Do I sound like someone who isn't completely socially retarded? There is a reason I'm here.

First of all I'm high tier normie not chad, women are NOT gonna buy me expensive things.
Also I'm basically looking for a hobby/activity to spend my free time on that could increase my social status, and being out of the house with my gf is not it. I can get girls, not my objective here.

You mean travelling?
Travelling :lul:

CopingHard

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2486

If you have 20k followers on Instagram, it won't spark interest, but it will definitely increase a woman's interest when she does some googling to find out more about you. PS: All women Google your ass after you start talking

You can also casually suggest to follow each other on IG. Her seeing your big following will definitely spark interest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and BlackPill_SamSam
If you have 20k followers on Instagram, it won't spark interest, but it will definitely increase a woman's interest when she does some googling to find out more about you. PS: All women Google your ass after you start talking

You can also casually suggest to follow each other on IG. Her seeing your big following will definitely spark interest
YES
Agreed
Now do you have ideas about how to get following?

you gotta reach at least 50k posts on looksmax.me or incels.is

would still like to increase SMV.

How could I get status? I moved to a city where I basically know nobody, what type of hobby could I get to get internet status over time? I know there's youtube but was thinking about photography or stand up. Any advice on easy/best way to get status?
So for SMV. Status, is different. I mean, Joe Rogan has massive Status, among men. Less among women, i guess.

I would try to statusmaxx online. Probably easiest way. i dunno actually.

So for SMV. Status, is different. I mean, Joe Rogan has massive Status, among men. Less among women, i guess.

I would try to statusmaxx online. Probably easiest way. i dunno actually.
Yeah I want to statusmaxx online, what could I do/talk about to get attention online?

No one on this forum will tell you how to do that because they aren't statusmaxxed online lol.

Seriously just focus more of improving your status IRL other than internet, online status just brings you mostly validation but what's the use if it's not from the people that are around you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Guess I’ll have to make a how to status maxx thread

y’all are clearly retarded