HOW DO I STAY UP THROUGH THIS FUCKING DAY

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

disciple
I have ONLY SLEPT LIKE AN HOUR OR 2 for a DAY AND YESTERDAY I EVEN HAD TO RETIRE FROM MY GYM CLASS BECAUSE I WAS LITERALLY DYING.

NOW EVERYONE THINKS IM AN ASPIE RETARD I NEED TO KNOW WHAT SHOULD I TAKE TO BOOST MY ENERGY. DRUGS? FAPPING? TESTOSTERONE INJECTION? LET ME KNOW

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
by sleeping better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czwarty and humanoidsub7
2 grams of test every day

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
CANT. I HAVE 2 EXAMS TODAY THAT WILL EITHER GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO PASS THIS YEAR OR NOT
You moron sleeping is vital to saving and processing information you won't learn shit if you don't sleep properly. You fucked yourself over

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
You moron sleeping is vital to saving and processing information you won't learn shit if you don't sleep properly. You fucked yourself over
I haven't sleep properly since I'm 11. That explains why i look sub5 tier since puberty started

Take a 20 or 30 minute power nap

I haven't sleep properly since I'm 11. That explains why i look sub5 tier since puberty started
Unironically it does you don't even know how much it ruins you. Sleep is #1 need for both muscle and neuron work, if you don't have it covered everything else in your life fails

Meanwhile I sleep 12-14 hours a day yet still drowsy. Sadge