• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Get a Time Machine for childhood trauma

Worked for me

Start manipulating

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Just kidding.
If you are empathetic you cannot become non-empathetic, but if you are you should be able to pretend to be psychopathic or at least limit your emotionality. With habit and if you have already learned the skill of masking well you too can manage empathy

• +1
Empathic people are more like stoics (not really) than emotional ones
This 'empath' thing i got genetically from my mom she isnt a bad mother and i LOVE her to much but she gets stepped on alot cause she IS actually a really a good human being whenever i see someone do this to her i go berserk on that person

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
This 'empath' thing i got genetically from my mom she isnt a bad mother and i LOVE her to much but she gets stepped on alot cause she IS actually a really a good human being whenever i see someone does this to her i go berserk on that person
Sort of. Empaths are not people who allow themselves to be 'stepped on', or at least not voluntarily. If she is, it's a bit different because she is a female.
Then you can be good even without being empathetic.

• +1
have a traumatic event, not really that worth it as you’ll probably just develop PTSD instead of the cool dark triad disorders (Personality disorders) but even ptsd will make you cold distant and emotionless

join the army and do a 6 month tour of some middle eastern shithole where youll have to kill children daily, will make you stoic and emotionless