How do I stop being the nice guy

moggerrr4321

moggerrr4321

Gymmaxxing only
No one takes me seriously it’s annoying girls and guys just laugh at me when i say shit I have to stop being this nice guy over for people like me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Gonthar, ayusshhhh and 1 other person
What do I do

:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh
become low-inhib

• +1
Reactions: moggerrr4321
No one takes me seriously it’s annoying girls and guys just laugh at me when i say shit I have to stop being this nice guy over for people like me
Put some base in your voice, stop smiling so much and it’s really all about the first interaction

Just stop being a pussy realize that everyone else is only looking out for themselves

• +1
Reactions: darkness97 and truthhurts
You can’t. That’s the role you were cast for. Not your fault you’re a spineless pussy. It’s just destiny

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Beat up someone

realize you're not actually that nice and you just want to be liked. you don't owe anyone anything.

take childish Gambino. sometimes he doesn't actually do anything that would suggest that he's nice or funny he just 'is'. he looks really silly and awkward naturally. there is nothing that he can do other than really grow out his beard.

this guy doesn't look funny at all. he looks like a person to take seriously always.

try to look at your behavior and appearance objectively and compare it to old fashioned models of machismo. you should have your answer then.

• +1
Watch sigma male tutorials on youtube shorts

• JFL
inject 500mg of trenbelone into your nut sack every day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goobermaxxing17 and Uncle Dinky
just give everyone the .org autism stare

• JFL
If you're a twink manlet, it's over. But if not, you probably just don't have a personality, so you don't exert any outward pressure in social situations.

Stop interacting with other people. It isn't worth it

• +1
Work out, put big muscles on you, get tattoos, piercings, etc. and you will be more intimidating...

If you're a twink manlet, it's over. But if not, you probably just don't have a personality, so you don't exert any outward pressure in social situations.
How do I get the personality?