How do I stop excessive screen time/ console screen time.

noahwillascend

noahwillascend

Diamond
How can I stop rotting pretty much every day
Most of my days consist of gym at night , working every so often in retail but every other day I just rot inside pretty much playing Xbox with my friends and watching TikTok and jerking off and it makes me feel like shit .
How can I stop doing this tbh ?
I go to the gym and work ( I start college soon also) but those are the only times I’m outside of my house.

I need help.

literally just get a clear goal in life and just delete every social media off ur phone. also meditation

• +1
Reactions: finn899
literally just get a clear goal in life and just delete every social media off ur phone. also meditation
True , I know who and what I want to be in the future . I have goals. I just get bored quite easily and there’s nothing else for me to really do

take all electric devices and put them in a box ship it to me

Crackmaxx so you have no devices left because you sold them all

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Haha but no seriously if you have any parent or trusted relatives give them anything that is electronic the goal here is to remove distractions
True, but what else am I going to do.
I know I can learn anew skill and what not. But I don’t have anything in my household to do so eg. A musical instrument
Gym is all I have rn

True, but what else am I going to do.
I know I can learn anew skill and what not. But I don’t have anything in my household to do so eg. A musical instrument
Gym is all I have rn
Gym grind repeat

Very sigma thing to do if you have notingggg