How do i stop fearing or being aversed to people?

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
I'm constantly on edge like an autist. I perceive insults were there are none and am constantly on the guard. I can't even think well when I'm around multiple people; it disrupts my inner monologue.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29786, hattrick, _MVP_ and 1 other person
Phenibut

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7, GabachoCopium and Deleted member 22124
Alcohol

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Baclofen not controlled

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Makes you act so retarded tho. You think you're doing good even when everything is falling apart around you. You can think you're the life of the party while really being a jackass. But one or two beers is fine I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and DelonLover1999
Weed.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and GabachoCopium
I used to be hella autistic but now everytime before I go out I smoke a fat blunt,

Makes you act so retarded tho. You think you're doing good even when everything is falling apart around you. You can think you're the life of the party while really being a jackass. But one or two beers is fine I guess.
You need to find the right amount where it lowers inhib and takes the edge of, but you’re still aware of your actions/surroundings. Depends on your tolerance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and DelonLover1999
Does the opposite for me. Paranoia, anxiety, raising heart, tunnel vision. I hate that shit
(Excptfor when i smoked daily and got used to it)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Gonthar
Does the opposite for me. Paranoia, anxiety, raising heart, tunnel vision. I hate that shit
(Excptfor when i smoked daily and got used to it)
That's weird...You probably need to try a different strain, those high in CBD don't have the bad effects you mentioned. There are also other psychoactive cannabinoids lile delta-8 or HHC with less stimulating effects.

Many times I used to think people were angry with me.

Being aversed to people you don't know well is natural. Hang with people you trust, simple.

Do weed at first you’ll get paranoid but u will be so used to it

That's weird...You probably need to try a different strain, those high in CBD don't have the bad effects you mentioned. There are also other psychoactive cannabinoids lile delta-8 or HHC with less stimulating effects.
hhc gummies stimulated me more than weed, theyre so potent if you eat a lot and they hit suddenly

theyre so shit still they gave me paranoia, i thought i would faint and go to the hospital twice

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Do weed at first you’ll get paranoid but u will be so used to it
used to it for what, ive never gained anything positive from smoking weed / eating hhc gummy

I eat everyone alive

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
used to it for what, ive never gained anything positive from smoking weed / eating hhc gummy
I have extreme depression I take weed and perc

I have extreme depression I take weed and perc
so they calm your depression? how do they make u feel exactly
do you get paranoid or dizzy now
i couldnt even walk everytime i ate hhc gummies

so they calm your depression? how do they make u feel exactly
do you get paranoid or dizzy now
i couldnt even walk everytime i ate hhc gummies
Ye definitely feel like heaven bro it’s like all ur negative receptor shutdown especially after being abused ur whole life as a childhood

What Percocet do is like give u a slice of heaven on earth

• Woah
Reactions: wollet2
Ye definitely feel like heaven bro it’s like all ur negative receptor shutdown especially after being abused ur whole life as a childhood

What Percocet do is like give u a slice of heaven on earth
did weed make you paranoid / have illogical thoughts or feel dizzy in the start

hhc gummies stimulated me more than weed, theyre so potent if you eat a lot and they hit suddenly

theyre so shit still they gave me paranoia, i thought i would faint and go to the hospital twice
That's weird, I've found HHC edibles to be very sedating, you just want to rest, sleep or chill out.
Vaping HHC is less sedating and more functional. Mixes with other minor cannabinoids feel more natural, closer to real weed. Those with CBD shouldn't have any paranoia or anxiety.

• Woah
That's weird, I've found HHC edibles to be very sedating, you just want to rest, sleep or chill out.
Vaping HHC is less sedating and more functional. Mixes with other minor cannabinoids feel more natural, closer to real weed. Those with CBD shouldn't have any paranoia or anxiety.
yeah its strange but hhc never made me close to want to sleep or be chill. it was the exact opposite starting to hit out of nowhere around 2 hours after eating. the first time doing them i ate 10 of 10mg each, because i didnt think they would be that potent, and had an underwhelming experience with weed already

i felt like i was dying 3 hours later and had to take xanax in order to calm down and thankfully i slept and it was over after waking up. illogical thoughts, sounds being perceived differently, felt like was forgetting to breath, couldnt sense me breathing or my heart beating, a lot of dizyness, i would sit and close my eyes and a few moments later would jump thinking the world is ending because i heard some noise from outside or sth in my head started spinning

my friend had a relative that experienced the same paranoia from doing hhc and ive read it can happen, people reporting hhc feels identical to delta 9 thc, alone it can fuck you up, i think i would have a better experience if i combined it with some cbd

Last edited:
  • +1
the first time doing them i ate 10 of 10mg each,
That's a huge dose...
10-20mg is recommended especially if it's your first time.

• +1
That's a huge dose...
10-20mg is recommended especially if it's your first time.
yeah it was huge and i felt so bad. but i remember like for 10 minutes before the panic kicks in and the effects rapidly intensify mayyyybe music sounded better-different, i caught myself focusing on single notes and maybe smiled but im still not sure if it was placeboo or the drug. i also did it in my parents house and was extra anxious my parents would notice me being fucked up

i tried another brand the other time with 50mg/gummy and i got similar paranoia cutting it in half, even 10 mg would get my head spin a bit but i could control it

my friend told me you can not die from weed but my first time was so horrible, it makes me wonder what if someone force fed me 1g of that shit? the substance itself would probably not be lethal but could i die from the panic caused by it?

imagine eating 1g of that and waiting 2 hours sober knowing absolute hell is coming lol, maybe you could prep yourself by max dosing xanax or other sedatives i guess?

• +1