how do i stop getting bullied

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Banned
i have no respect from other guys

i was out with my friends, one of them(a manlet) put me in a headlock and wrestled me on the floor

he called me a loser and said my life was meaningless, i got angry and the other friends told bro to chill but then he was like ”im just joking bro.”

he does this all the time and i wanna kill him

hes like 5’7 and i know im stronger than him but i dont like fighting

plus if i fight back, i might not have any people to hangout with, should i just ignore them whenever they want me to hangout

@ElTruecel @ey88 @Nirvana @castizo @iwannabebreathtakin @truthhurts @iblamechico @cromagnon

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Akhi, FUE Mogger and 16 others
Just do the same shit back and say it’s a joke then you’ll have to eventually fight him if he doesn’t stop

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, FUE Mogger, lost222 and 10 others
QTJ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, SwissArms, Seltin Sweety and 6 others
Just do the same shit back and say it’s a joke then you’ll have to eventually fight him if he doesn’t stop
i will do this and tell you how it goes

youre my favorite femboy btw

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lost222, rooman, Rhinoplastyordie and 2 others
learn to fight and lift some weights skinny ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, rooman, Rhinoplastyordie and 5 others
yo nah fuck them bro dont lower your self value to avoid conflict even if you get your ass whooped stand up for yourself, also get into a martial art it boost confidence significantly and gets you in shape and youll make new friends

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, rooman, ElTruecel and 2 others

i was out with my friends, one of them(a manlet) put me in a headlock and wrestled me on the floor

he called me a loser and said my life was meaningless, i got angry and the other friends told bro to chill but then he was like ”im just joking bro.”

plus if i fight back, i might not have any people to hangout with, should i just ignore them whenever they want me to hangout

@ElTruecel @ey88 @Nirvana @castizo @iwannabebreathtakin @truthhurts @iblamechico @cromagnon
dont give him what he wants and when he insuts u dont show signs that ur mad thats what they like to see and if that doesn't work ig u could threaten him or actually show him that ur not to be messed with

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Carry a knife around. If he puts a single finger on you then stab him in the neck and slash it open.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, rooman, sayi and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kao, FaceandBBC and sportsmogger
Tell me when u find out

• +1
learn to fight and lift some weights skinny ass nigga
yo nah fuck them bro dont lower your self value to avoid conflict even if you get your ass whooped stand up for yourself, also get into a martial art it boost confidence significantly and gets you in shape and youll make new friends
Carry a knife around. If he puts a single finger on you then stab him in the neck and slash it open.

im just gonna ignore them

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and FaceandBBC

Getting bullied by someone from ur own friendgroup is crazy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, lost222, wsada and 1 other person
go er

• JFL
Reactions: Kao and sportsmogger
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Kao, rooman and 4 others
Getting bullied by someone from ur own friendgroup is crazy
i have no one else to hangout with

theyre cool but sometimes they go too far, and im always the butt of every joke

ive never been bullied by people i didnt know, but people like to see if you’re a guy whos easy to target

• +1
Reactions: lost222
dont let shit like that fly thats why people get bent over in prison have some self respect bro
im gonna make them apologize

if they do it again, ill fight back and tell u how it goes

• +1
Reactions: lost222
Let me guess. Ur the only somali in the group

• JFL
Reactions: Nirvana, Rhinoplastyordie and sportsmogger
i have no one else to hang out with

ive never been bullied by people i didnt know, but people like to see if you’re a guy whos easy to target
Thats a major red flag especially if they know you have no one else

• Woah

stop talking to them and cut them off dont tolerate that because youre desperate for friends sometimes its good to be by yourself so you understand your self worth

• +1
Reactions: lost222, ElTruecel, iwannabebreathtakin and 1 other person

Just do the same thing

• +1

If you're stronger than him then just do the same shit back to him and if he gets upset and tries to fight you then just rock his shit since you know you're stronger and hes 5'7. Then if anyone else in the group is upset about you beating him up you can easily defend yourself by saying he does that to you all the time and you've never tried to fight him over it and you thought you and him were just messing around, you didnt think he would give it but not be able to take it.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Pikabro
im gonna make them apologize

if they do it again, ill fight back and tell u how it goes
dont make them do anything lol they wont mean it if they apologize if they did they wouldnt be doing it in the first place what they think doesnt matter or affect you

• +1
they know that and make fun of me cause of it
Time to cut them off asap and Find some other ppl which is hard but better than being with such faggots:(

• JFL
your black? and your getting bullied?
you should be chimping out and knocking them out
theyre also black/ethnic

theyre always trynna act like im weird for liking other shit and not being a hoodlum like them or whatever

Get jacked and get dark triad face

• +1
theyre also black/ethnic

theyre always trynna act like im weird for liking other shit and not being a hoodlum like them or whatever
how tall are you? whats your build?
you should be a thugcel not an urkcel, very disappointing from a nigger.

• JFL
they know that and make fun of me cause of it
Yes so make new friends. They know ur a loner and will keep coming back to them after any abuse like ur wife when you give her a black eye for serving rice without a banana on top

Either drop your pride and downgrade to lower status friend circle or self improve and fresh start

• JFL
dont let shit like that fly thats why people get bent over in prison have some self respect bro
just thinking of fighting back gets my heart racing I'm too pussy

• JFL
just thinking of fighting back gets my heart racing I'm too pussy
Yeah open you asshole twink

I gonna ravage you

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and sportsmogger
Yes so make new friends. They know ur a loner and will keep coming back to them after any abuse like ur wife when you give her a black eye for serving rice without a banana on top

Either drop your pride and downgrade to lower status friend circle or self improve and fresh start
Yeah i love abusing me wife , best thing ever

You’re acting like a foid, you want to be around the cool funny kids so you let them abuse u. If you were female u’d be single mom to a gangsta deShawn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and sportsmogger
You’re acting like a foid, you want to be around the cool funny kids so you let them abuse u. If you were female u’d be single mom to a gangsta deShawn
theyre not cool or funny lol

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
By the gangstar Tyrone!! Ohh man i love that guy, Very cool and sweet!! I gonna give him a call

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Pikabro

It's better to have nobody to hang out with than to endure this crap. My advice, beat the shit out of him next time. Or if you want to go about it in a more clever way then you take the initiative and force him to have to make the decision about whether he wants to fight or not.

Playfully slap him on the back of the head or something next time you're out with the same group of friends. When he gets angry tell him to chill and that you're just joking, the same way he did with you.

Look, you're gonna have to fight. It's unpleasant but once it's over it will be over and you'll be feeling good. Enduring this kind of crap is much more unpleasant. After you're done enduring this kind of crap you'll go home and think about it all night feeling like a little bitch.

Beat the shit out of this little fucker and fuck the guys you hang out with if they don't want to hang out with you anymore.

It doesn't matter if someone's joking or not. If you don't like something for any reason you don't like it, and you MUST enforce those kinds of boundaries. If you don't people will see that and lose respect for you. They'll only keep you around after that because you're someone to rag on.

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, Pikabro and sportsmogger
  • JFL
you need to stand up for yourself bhai

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie, Lefty Rankin and sportsmogger
Leave the group

• +1
Also bring any thing that could work as weapon but not a knife for obvious reasons. A brick, a rock, hard things.

If you cant win just say that you were also joking.

• JFL
You stand up for yourself, stupid redundant advice but it works

Bullying you isn't worth getting punched, if your bullies get this idea put in their head you'll be okay

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro