How do I stop liking food?

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
I feel like such a fat fuck, leanmaxing has gone alright so far but I keep slowing the process down by binge eating. Are there any non drug-related solutions when it comes to cravings? I want to find food disgusting.

actual solution: everytime you eat something that you know you shouldnt stick a finger up your ass

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 52404, IAMNOTANINCEL, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
Eat disgusting food.
(Theory)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker and MTMM
Drugs

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, LooksThinker and blackpiller954
BRAHHH!!! I GOT YOUU!!! EAT WHATEVER YOU WANT AND THEN MAKE YOURSELF VOMIT ITS VERY SAFE

I have opposite of that problem. It´s hard to eat enough daily to not become more skinny. :feelsrope:

BRAHHH!!! I GOT YOUU!!! EAT WHATEVER YOU WANT AND THEN MAKE YOURSELF VOMIT ITS VERY SAFE
bulimia is based, foids are blackpilled af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, shalomnigga and vampyre
I feel like such a fat fuck, leanmaxing has gone alright so far but I keep slowing the process down by binge eating. Are there any non drug-related solutions when it comes to cravings? I want to find food disgusting.
smoke cigs

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
ciggaretes bad for your health but u wont want food then

i think it changes receptors and make you nauseus so u wont need food :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :lul:

Semaglutide brahhhhhh

• +1
Reactions: vampyre
Use vape
Healthier than cigarette+ has a flavour and gives you better buzz
Have tried it and it works but snus works even better when it comes to appetite suppression

Use vape
Healthier than cigarette+ has a flavour and gives you better buzz
dont think its healthier than cig but ok cig has flavour too

dont think its healthier than cig but ok cig has flavour too
Cigarette doesn't has anyone flavour
My mouth smells bad after smoking I have to chew some gum to freshen my mouth , vape has a good sweet flavour feels like a candy which gives you a buzz

Cigarette doesn't has anyone flavour
My mouth smells bad after smoking I have to chew some gum to freshen my mouth , vape has a good sweet flavour feels like a candy which gives you a buzz
menthol??

have nothing in the house to binge eat

semaglutide

Same I like to eat when I’m anxious I tried Ritalin but it didn’t do nothing

Stop requiring food to live

Just remind yourself you will be disappointed in yourself when you see food you want but should not eat. No food tastes as good as being lean.

Bulimiamaxxing

Food is fuel, if you're getting fat you're just not moving enough.

I feel like such a fat fuck, leanmaxing has gone alright so far but I keep slowing the process down by binge eating. Are there any non drug-related solutions when it comes to cravings? I want to find food
Vaping works for me i was skinnyfat 55kg now im skeleton 43kg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
Literally only drugs can stop you from eating the meds I take decrease my crave for food

If you pinch your nose closed and then eat and swallow then you don’t taste anything, because most taste comes from smell.