How do I stop my balls chaffing against my thighs when I walk?

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
I put cream on my thighs and it didn't make a difference

Don't wanna place cream on my balls cuz they're sensitive and I don't wanna make it worse

Unless I waddle like a penguin or walk like a crab with every step I take I feel painful chaffing on me balls

How do I stop this?

look into wearing underwear

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234 and SurgeryEnjoyer
Lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
@drop “wym” legit spit water at this jfl, mfs will get obo + trimax + jaw angle implants yet walk around with their ballsack on the loose

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Deleted member 31457, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
@drop “wymlegit spit water at this jfl, mfa will get obo + trimax + jaw angle implants yet walk around with their ballsack on the loose

• WTF
How did you know I didn't

And wouldn't that make it worse
"naturemaxxing" lol

no how would that make it worse lol. anyway another alternative is doing gear so ur balls shrink

• JFL
@drop “wym” legit spit water at this jfl, mfs will get obo + trimax + jaw angle implants yet walk around with their ballsack on the loose
What's wrong with that

"naturemaxxing" lol

no how would that make it worse lol. anyway another alternative is doing gear so ur balls shrink
I think my balls would just chaff against the underwear instead of my thighs

I think my balls would just chaff against the underwear instead of my thighs
bro just wear underwear anyway why is this forum like this bro 😭

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 31457
I wear underwear when I'm outside obviously but at home I'm either naked or wearing pajama shorts. None of which make a difference to the chaffing problemo

If I were to go to a doctor about this what do I tell them and what will they most likely do?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
If I were to go to a doctor about this what do I tell them and what will they most likely do?
bro im not a expert on balls chafing i have no idea 💀

• WTF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back