How do I stop my brother from growing up to be a little bitch

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
I haven't a good relationship with this faggot since he was 3 (he's 7 now). He's annoying as fuck and a spoiled little bitch cause of my grandma constantly defending him.

Most of his days consist of screaming and crying at our family and then whining when someone tells him to shut the fuck up.

He's causing everyone stress with his constant cryinf like a little bitch. Doesn't like taking showers either and fucking stinks.

My parents took everything they did with me and threw it out the window

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5145 and 2 others
i have no fucking clue.
8C2BC04F E635 47CD B414 C0E0E7CA7EA7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
sorry bro but what I did to my baby sister to stop crying was illegal but I was still a child at the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, SkinjobCatastrophe and PYT
I have the strongest urge to stomp this little faggot out everyday. Then he whines and say's I don't love him because I tell him to shut up and leave me alone.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 6723
I have the strongest urge to stomp this little faggot out everyday. Then he whines and say's I don't love him because I tell him to shut up and leave me alone.
Well I kicked my baby sister and threw her on the floor if that helps. I was still like 11 so not illegal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Tyronecell, PYT and 1 other person
I haven't a good relationship with this faggot since he was 3 (he's 7 now). He's annoying as fuck and a spoiled little bitch cause of my grandma constantly defending him.

Most of his days consist of screaming and crying at our family and then whining when someone tells him to shut the fuck up.

He's causing everyone stress with his constant cryinf like a little bitch. Doesn't like taking showers either and fucking stinks.

My parents took everything they did with me and threw it out the window
Bro why does your brother sound like mine? except my mom is the one who constantly babies him lol

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Well I kicked my baby sister and threw her on the floor if that helps. I was still like 11 so not illegal.
Dark triad and based

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6723
sorry bro but what I did to my baby sister to stop crying was illegal but I was still a child at the time
You got to bully him roast him out of this world and if he complains says its all true and grow up

• Love it
I think I have to legit start beating him. He's such a emasculated little bitch. He plays undertale and minecraft and has a nintendo switch too :soy:

If I don't do something he's gonna give me NW2 with all the cortisol he gives ms

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
You ever been roasted and coudnt say anything back cause the roast was true you got to obliterate him

• Love it
Bro why does your brother sound like mine? except my mom is the one who constantly babies him lol
My Grandma's probably the worst thing that has happened to him. If he grew up with out her me and him would be playing outside but instead he eats 10 M&M sandwhich ice creams a day and hits her when he doesn't get what he wants.

• Woah
Reactions: Jagged0
i mean he's 7, he's a baby still. You shouldn't be worrying about this rn

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Golang and PYT
i mean he's 7, he's a baby still. You shouldn't be worrying about this rn
that nigga raises me and my families cortisol everyday. all my family members have blood pressure problems

• So Sad
Reactions: Warlow
Lol he’s 7 years old

just play with him he won’t listen to anger unless you get to extreme

my younger cousins always respect me because I show I love and care about them and come from a good place when I tell them what to do but I’m also very firm

you have to be girl but soft with children

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Warlow and PYT
Go ride bikes with him teach him how to shred get a bb gun teach him to shoot it. Get into fishing teach him to like manly things. Hes still little so you can convince him only girls act like bitches still and eat snacks all day

• +1
  • Woah
Lol he’s 7 years old

just play with him he won’t listen to anger unless you get to extreme

my younger cousins always respect me because I show I love and care about them and come from a good place when I tell them what to do but I’m also very firm

you have to be girl but soft with children
he pisses me the fuck off. how can I be soft and nice to a pretentious little disgusting stink ass faggot.

he puts his boogers all over the place and when I do act nice everyday after he keeps bugging me asking me to play w him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
he pisses me the fuck off. how can I be soft and nice to a pretentious little disgusting stink ass faggot.

he puts his boogers all over the place and when I do act nice everyday after he keeps bugging me asking me to play w him
Love your little brother bro he won’t stay young and innocent forever. Your the big brother you should show him the way. He’ll follow you simply because he looks up to you

but I get where your coming from

• +1
Get him biobloc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8486, Deleted member 5145 and PYT
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 6723, Jagged0 and 1 other person
How? That's just retarded and disgusting at this point?
i say i want to stomp him but i dont think im capable of hurting my own blood

worst i could do is whip his legs with a belt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Jagged0
How? That's just retarded and disgusting.
Idk I've always envied ppl that can just be aggressive and do evil shit without caring but maybe that's because my step dad was an abusive alcoholic who made me high inhib when I was younger so he's my idea of an alpha. I'm too high inhib to act out on my evil desires tho.

• Love it
  • +1
i say i want to stomp him but i dont think im capable of hurting my own blood

worst i could do is whip his legs with a belt
cant relate to u there anymore. I dont like any of my family.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and Jagged0
Well I am no child behavior expert but it seems that you are basically fucked. Your parents and grandparents have the real power over him so they could change his behavior but it doesnt sound like they will. And even if you beat him up thats not going to change anything for the better. It sounds negative but just like a lot of situations I think its best to realize there is nothing you can do. Young boys are nuts, always have been, maybe some super conservative parents who dress their kids in a suit everyday can force their boy to act reserved but otherwise its total chaos and thats just the way of the world

• +1
Don't listen to retards telling you to beat or bully him, do the opposite but make sure he knows when he steps out of line. Be a good brother

• +1
that nigga raises me and my families cortisol everyday. all my family members have blood pressure problems
if it helps, my baby sister's age is 4

• +1
Well I am no child behavior expert but it seems that you are basically fucked. Your parents and grandparents have the real power over him so they could change his behavior but it doesnt sound like they will. And even if you beat him up thats not going to change anything for the better. It sounds negative but just like a lot of situations I think its best to realize there is nothing you can do. Young boys are nuts, always have been, maybe some super conservative parents who dress their kids in a suit everyday can force their boy to act reserved but otherwise its total chaos and thats just the way of the world
Guess I'm gonna try and not to be home as much

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
tell him about mewing and inject t into him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 6723 and PYT
  • So Sad
Reactions: JustBeCurry