how do i stop my lips from looking weird when sucking in cheek

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
i look so much better when sucking my cheeks in but i get fish lips how do i sort this out

lose fat and don't suck your cheeks

• +1
Reactions: deer
lol @ this greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
lose fat and don't suck your cheeks
so if i lose fat will my face look like it does when i suck my cheeks in? im skinny fat atm

so if i lose fat will my face look like it does when i suck my cheeks in? im skinny fat atm
Should be close enough, unless you're either completely boneless or the fat around the face is the last to go.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
Just cut your lips away. No lips=No problems.

• +1
i think using your cheeks too much will make it worse (like swallowing incorrectly, or sucking them in..)
so yea don't do that

Should be close enough, unless you're either completely boneless or the fat around the face is the last to go.
thank you mayn

Train them lips by sucking dick like yo moma

Don't suck your cheeks, if you have to suck in your cheeks to be gl i have bad news for you.
Real gl people don't try to look gl (softmaxxing still obviously), they just look good. Some of them may be posers in addition but most aren't.

Don't suck your cheeks, if you have to suck in your cheeks to be gl i have bad news for you.
Real gl people don't try to look gl (softmaxxing still obviously), they just look good. Some of them may be posers in addition but most aren't.
but doesn't sucking my cheeks in show my potential? it not like im being a fake

Cause you have shitty muscle control, practice more, you are sucking in the wrong muscles, whenever I do it, my lips stay the same. Just like some people can't lift 1 eyebrow or even harder - move one of their ears.

Cause you have shitty muscle control, practice more, you are sucking in the wrong muscles, whenever I do it, my lips stay the same. Just like some people can't lift 1 eyebrow or even harder - move one of their ears.
is there a good tutorial on how to suck the right muscle (no homeo LOL)

but doesn't sucking my cheeks in show my potential? it not like im being a fake
Don't expect women to not notice you are faking it. Women spot this kind of stuff from miles away. What can be sort of faked is your default expression. Instead of sucking in your cheeks i suggest you try to look focused/slightly angry. This also looks very fake and off-putting if overdone but makes you look better if you do it just correctly.
Even better if your actual environment really causes you to need to focus and makes you feel masculine, this shows on your face naturally.

• +1
Don't expect women to not notice you are faking it. Women spot this kind of stuff from miles away. What can be sort of faked is your default expression. Instead of sucking in your cheeks i suggest you try to look focused/slightly angry. This also looks very fake and off-putting if overdone but makes you look better if you do it just correctly.
Even better if your actual environment really causes you to need to focus and makes you feel masculine, this shows on your face naturally.
ok but how do i look more like the face i get when i suck in? then i wont be faking it

No you just look autistic doing it
that is very true, is there' a way to look like the way i do sucking in my cheeks permanently

is there a good tutorial on how to suck the right muscle (no homeo LOL)
I doubt. That's not something people care about. Maybe you are using the right muscles but you have too much fat on your face so you gotta suck the shit out of them to notice the difference. You need to lower your body fat percentage if that's the case. Thinking you are skinny doesn't mean your body fat is below 15% automatically.

I doubt. That's not something people care about. Maybe you are using the right muscles but you have too much fat on your face so you gotta suck the shit out of them to notice the difference. You need to lower your body fat percentage if that's the case. Thinking you are skinny doesn't mean your body fat is below 15% automatically.
im skinny fat tbh like I've got some fat on my belly, what bf do i need to be at to see a similar face to my cheek sucking one

im skinny fat tbh like I've got some fat on my belly, what bf do i need to be at to see a similar face to my cheek sucking one
3-5% will do. There is no specific number since everyone's body is different. Buy a $5 body caliper and do measures so you can see your approximate body fat.

3-5% will do. There is no specific number since everyone's body is different. Buy a $5 body caliper and do measures so you can see your approximate body fat.
u mean getting at 5% body fat or losing 5%? i hope u mean the latter

you have to mew while sucking bro thats the secret