How do I stop myself from mouth breathing at night?

Gargantuan

Gargantuan

Mod
Staff
I'm not entirely sure whether I actually mouth breathe at night, I would only know this for sure if I were to record myself.
However, I get a strong impression that I do since I wake up with a dry mouth more often than not.
How should I solve this issue? By taping my mouth perhaps? jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person
Sleep on your back for a few nights and if you still mouth breathe you can tape it, although it is preferred you use some sort of retainer. There are plenty on online japanese stores.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Deleted member 1476, Nisse and 4 others
Sleep on your back for a few nights and if you still mouth breathe you can tape it, although it is preferred you use some sort of retainer. There are plenty on online japanese stores.
I already sleep on my back tbh, does that mean I can start with taping my mouth straight away?

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
I already sleep on my back tbh, does that mean I can start with taping my mouth straight away?
Yeah, you can. Make sure you can actually breathe through your nose and not suffocate and die. After a while, like a month or two you'll get used to it and won't need it anymore.

• +1
Yeah, you can. Make sure you can actually breathe through your nose and not suffocate and die. After a while, like a month or two you'll get used to it and won't need it anymore.
Might poke some small holes in it just in case.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
301D3FA3 0B1A 4CBF 99BE 8E89EB299851

Works a charm

• JFL
mew at day time

• +1
Literally tape your mouth shut

• +1