How do I stop resenting my mother for marrying poor men

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
When I see gold diggers everyday my heart sinks to the bottom of my chest when I think of my mother’s shitty decisions. She married at 33 meaning she should have been smart enough to look for a stable provider. She admitted selfishly to me “i was in love, and i didnt care about money”, and agreed to move from one of the cheapest countries to one of the biggest cities in the world. But now Im caring about money everyday… stealing food, compulsively thinking about how to make money to afford my fillers cuz of my dads shitty genetics. Sure she worked on her career but what the fuck why not just pick at least an average income husband and my life would’ve been totally different

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FUE Mogger, borntosuffer, i_love_roosters and 7 others
She might as well be a lesbian and marry women and betabux them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Suns9999 and greycel
Don't steal food.
Go to food banks if you are truly struggling with food

Also is your mother happy now?
That's what's actually important

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger, tombradylover, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 2 others
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and try2beme
Don't steal food.

shieeet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz, FUE Mogger, greycel and 1 other person
Don't steal food.

Im not eating cheap ass food made for low class scum. I have standards despite being poor

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, yeeyeeslayer, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
Shouldn't she have had a ton of savings by 33?

But I feel u bro ...sucks not having enough dosh

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Im not eating cheap ass food made for low class scum. I have standards despite being poor
I know i was meant to be rich but my mother nerfed me

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Shouldn't she have had a ton of savings by 33?

But I feel u bro ...sucks not having enough dosh
I dont think so and my dad left us 0 money just one car i guess which was a gift from his friend

• JFL
Don't steal food.

yeah nah fuck those banks cus they give you near expired food that doesn’t make the sales cut by the end of the week. pretty much the food no one fucking wants

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and greycel
yeah nah fuck those banks cus they give you near expired food that doesn’t make the sales cut by the end of the week. pretty much the food no one fucking wants
Can you stop jfl reacting you look fucking goofy and aspie

Average truecel with zero pussy gets off on the suffering of men they dont know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatever and Suns9999
Can you stop jfl reacting you look fucking goofy and aspie
you wouldn’t get it..
IMG 0866

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
I dont think so and my dad left us 0 money just one car i guess which was a gift from his friend
Fuckkkkkk

Idk how average income people still have kids these days honestly

Hope your luck gets better man

Where do u live btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and try2beme
you wouldn’t get it..
I dont, its clear ur bitchless truecel and need dopamine from acting like a 12 year old

Also ur not funny focus on laughing instead of cracking jokes

• +1
  • JFL
I dont, its clear ur bitchless truecel and need dopamine from acting like a 12 year old

Also ur not funny focus on laughing instead of cracking jokes
my reaction to that information:

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
Fuckkkkkk

Idk how average income people still have kids these days honestly

Hope your luck gets better man

Where do u live btw
Idk either and London

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Idk either and London
Are you employed? Maybe shit will get better if you are doing something smart with some money you earn (sports bettinh etc)

• +1
  • JFL
Are you employed? Maybe shit will get better if you are doing something smart with some money you earn (sports bettinh etc)
My face is too scary to find jobs and I’m a student. I just scam people (in gta )but it’s getting harder as time goes

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, NorwoodAscender and Suns9999
  • JFL
  • +1
What ? Aren't you white?

OK that's not so bad I guess

London is a big city. People will wise up to scams.

You could try learning online scams and target elderly living in the suburbs or countryside (in Minecraft)
Yeah I might need to change it I’m only targeting youth and teens

I’m not white, I look like every race mixed together and get mistaken for literally everything. At most I look half white when I’m actually 10% European only

• JFL
It’s so fucking depressing and infuriating to think about what you’re missing. The possibilities could be endless. My mom has turned down several multimillionaires who look great for their age, moved in with me a few years ago and roped me into this financial co-dependency, and there’s no way out without major sacrifices. Things could be worse but they could be so much better.

• JFL
  • +1
Yeah I might need to change it I’m only targeting youth and teens
Lmao these are the hardest people to scam unless super low IQ

In my country 🇸🇬 young people all laugh at the elderly because they tend to get scammed for their life savings after believing low effort phone calls claiming to be their banker
I’m not white, I look like every race mixed together and get mistaken for literally everything. At most I look half white when I’m actually 10% European only
What the heck are you tho

It's bad if you don't look like someone that can blend in

In London you should at least be able to pass for Anglo white, black British or Sunni Muslim. Hope you're tall at least.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Suns9999
But you still love your dad, right?

• JFL
@NorwoodAscender i might be poor but at least I don’t seek dopamine from men on the ratings section and lash out when I get rated mtn. Being poor is temporary but being a raging faggot with daddy issues is forever. Also @manletmogger mogs you to oblivion and subhumans who get no girls voted for your sorry, male validation seeking ass

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmogger and Suns9999
@NorwoodAscender i might be poor but at least I don’t seek dopamine from men on the ratings section and lash out when I get rated mtn. Being poor is temporary but being a raging faggot with daddy issues is forever. Also @manletmogger mogs you to oblivion and subhumans who get no girls voted for your sorry, male validation seeking ass

• JFL
Lmao these are the hardest people to scam unless super low IQ

In my country 🇸🇬 young people all laugh at the elderly because they tend to get scammed for their life savings after believing low effort phone calls claiming to be their banker

What the heck are you tho

It's bad if you don't look like someone that can blend in

In London you should at least be able to pass for Anglo white, black British or Sunni Muslim. Hope you're tall at least.
The one thing I am is tall and I’m Brazilian. I pass for a light skin I guess or any other race

We have that too but scamming rich teens is more satisfying than old fuckers who carry real baggage

• JFL
Hopefully it gets better for you bud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Suns9999
The one thing I am is tall and I’m Brazilian. I pass for a light skin I guess or any other race
OK that's not too bad.

We have that too but scamming rich teens is more satisfying than old fuckers who carry real baggage
It's not about satisfying tbh. Yeah I get it fucking the rich over but if you're not well off to begin with, money is money. Doesnt matter who you fuck over.
Theyd probably fuck you over too.

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and NorwoodAscender
OK that's not too bad.

It's not about satisfying tbh. Yeah I get it fucking the rich over but if you're not well off to begin with, money is money. Doesnt matter who you fuck over.
Theyd probably fuck you over too.
It is bad tho ethnically ambiguous people look like aliens

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane and Suns9999
i hope he dies right now of starvation. today
Not gonna happen when I eat your ugly moms pussy and @NorwoodAscender mothers booty

• JFL
Your tone and demeanor when a man on an incel forum doesn’t glaze you: average sensitive cuck that matches the cuck facial features of yours

It is bad tho ethnically ambiguous people look like aliens
Ethically ambiguous people look like everyone else.

How do you think they get away with it all the time?

We see them on the street, in the subway everyday.

• JFL
  • +1
Not gonna happen when I eat your ugly moms pussy and @NorwoodAscender mothers booty
sorry she only would go for a man of higher class. unlike someone’s…

keep scamming and stealing you piece of shit, stop mentioning me while ur at it and commenting on my threads with ur tantrums i could give two shits about

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Suns9999