How do I stop scratching my face when I fall asleep? and what is causing it?

notchicolachowski

notchicolachowski

Iron
before all this happened my skin started shedding badly from tretinoin worst mistake i ever did was use it, and my skin got badly dry and im on accutane 20mg. i moisturize regularly, and when i went to sleep i woke up and looked in the mirror to see red scratches all over my face i put moisturizer on it but that just made it worse and it got redder so how do i fix this shit:hnghn:

i dont wake up everyday with scratches on my face it just happens randomly

before all this happened my skin started shedding badly from tretinoin worst mistake i ever did was use it, and my skin got badly dry and im on accutane 20mg. i moisturize regularly, and when i went to sleep i woke up and looked in the mirror to see red scratches all over my face i put moisturizer on it but that just made it worse and it got redder so how do i fix this shit:hnghn:

bump

bumpp

U need testosterone

buy handcuffs and unlock them in the morning

Use Squalane before and after sleeping

Amputate your arms

Depends you might have a separate medical problem. Do you feel better on accutane?

Depends you might have a separate medical problem. Do you feel better on accutane?
it was from tret my skin wasnt dry and shedding and itchy before applying it all on my face before going to sleep for 3 days

it was from tret my skin wasnt dry and shedding and itchy before applying it all on my face before going to sleep for 3 days
Your bedsheets are probaly just the issues lol, either they are too nasty or they are shit quality