How do i stop thinking about my oneitis

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
I was so close to having her but i fumbled so hard, Now i have a unhealthy obsession with her i just want it to stop

• +1
Reactions: twojei, asdvek, Kaari and 2 others
It’s 11pm on a friday, she’s probably making out with a Chadlite at a party rn

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Juno_roe, twojei, MA_ascender and 2 others
Stop putting her on a pedestal and realise that she is just another girl nothing about her is remotely special and that, let's face it, you only like her so much for her looks and nothing of her internal value.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Impregnate her and create a family. She has light blue eyes so my kids are gonna have too when i create family with her. Shes tall too so im making chad kids

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Debetro
Stop putting her on a pedestal and realise that she is just another girl nothing about her is remotely special and that, let's face it, you only like her so much for her looks and nothing of her internal value.
Ultra cope

Realize she's getting creampied by Chad.

• +1
I was so close to having her but i fumbled so hard, Now i have a unhealthy obsession with her i just want it to stop
Been in same situation. Cut her off and avoid her as you’ve wasted enough time, line up another girl, profit. Those feelings will never completely go away, but in time you’ll move on and be ready to the fill void with someone else.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
ofc ik that, and last friday i had the chance but i fumbled she was feeling me aswell

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Kaari
You know it's bad when 17 yo 6'3 warrior skulled scandinavian struggles

• +1
ofc ik that, and last friday i had the chance but i fumbled she was feeling me aswell
I know what you mean man. She was into me but I was too slow. Chances are though if she liked you briefly you shouldn’t really have a problem lining a new one up. Play the field whilst you heal brah lol.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I want total societal collapse just so party culture stops to exist

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, PlayersGetPlayed and Kaari
Nah bro you dont get it shes exactly my type in every single aspect

• +1
Been in same situation. Cut her off and avoid her as you’ve wasted enough time, line up another girl, profit. Those feelings will never completely go away, but in time you’ll move on and be ready to the fill void with someone else.
Shes in multiple of my classes tho so im kinda fucked

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Kaari

best signature of the forum by far

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
Shes in multiple of my classes tho so im kinda fucked
Ouchie, I feel your pain. Try to keep things brief with her if you can, the urges will be strong though, I won’t lie. Just play the field with other girls in the meantime man.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and NordicLeonhard
I do get it bro we've all been there. But if she's not into you best to realise that she is human too and not a goddess or angel. The quicker you realise that the faster you can move on. It shouldn't even hurt if you be rational about it.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and NordicLeonhard
Trust me bro, I’ve been in your exact situation. Quit thinking with your little head opposed to your big head bro. It’s going to be aids but you will let go of her in time.

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard