How do I stop worrying about people who don't care about me?

emo

emo

dark triad indo aryan
I don't know if this is an a abused dog mindset but I can't stop caring about people even if they hate me, no matter what they do I will help them with what they want or be there for them but they are rarely or never there for me

Do you have sufficiently many people who do genuinely care and stick up for you in times of need?

• +1
Reactions: emo
Do you have sufficiently many people who do genuinely care and stick up for you in times of need?
I only talk to this one girl only and she's really sweet, she's one of a few (the other ones are gone) people who I think genuinely cares and I appreciate it alot

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
I only talk to this one girl only and she's really sweet, she's one of a few (the other ones are gone) people who I think genuinely cares and I appreciate it alot
That may be enough, but it might not. It's wise to have several relations with different people, not to put all eggs in one basket so to say.

I think you need to set more boundaries or make them more clearcut. If you do this then I won't assist you in that type deal. Meet people halfway and if they don't go their distance or fulful their end of the bargain then it's byez for now. Don't run my way or the highway mindset but also don't be too compliant and always notice if you feel like you're being used in a way that doesn't honor or uplift your personhood then just say no.

• +1
Reactions: emo
That may be enough, but it might not. It's wise to have several relations with different people, not to put all eggs in one basket so to say.

I think you need to set more boundaries or make them more clearcut. If you do this then I won't assist you in that type deal. Meet people halfway and if they don't go their distance or fulful their end of the bargain then it's byez for now. Don't run my way or the highway mindset but also don't be too compliant and always notice if you feel like you're being used in a way that doesn't honor or uplift your personhood then just say no.
Thank you mang, I really appreciate this

• Love it
Reactions: Eriot Lodger