How do I take lycopene and beta carotene

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

King Of The Mulattos
@RabidRosaries @ other people that take this stuff

Plz tell me if these ingredient lists are good

It looks like they also put vitamin e in my beta carotene pills. This good or bad?
CE6B5BFF AD05 4CAF 9C82 56EA58EC1E2B
B8ABB210 A513 4F90 B2B5 821D3FB8FE95
14BB0454 1F7E 4AC1 B315 4B76BF6FE4B5

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Should I take both or just the one in the bottle since it has both lycopene and beta carotene

• +1
Very good. E is recommended by Peat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Time to go get some dinner @Thompsonz

Snickers and hersheys innit @Vermilioncore

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
Here’s my current skin color. Will I get good results from it ?
44F87109 303B 47C7 8869 F19C822D8CBE

I’m also on tret if that matters since I heard about hyper something since these have vitamin a innit @RabidRosaries

• +1
  • +1
Very good. E is recommended by Peat
Peat is very much against beta carotene because it can interfere with thyroid function, he recommends eating one raw carrot daily to lower estrogen but doesn't like cooked carrots because they have increased beta carotene content, he isnt a fan of tomatoes either

eat liver to get the vitamin a you need this will clear your skin up if that was your goal

• +1
Reactions: Bensky, Jerryterry129 and Deleted member 15827
They are not good for you imo. Beta carotene makes you brown tan, lycopene makes you greyish red. As such, they are only for pale whites who want to gypsymax.

Looking at your photo you should orangemax. Try canthaxanthin instead (hard to find, but possible). As every carotenoid, you should take it with fats. Avocado or even chocolate will do. If you don't have it, take a sip of oil.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15827
Unironically beta carotene and lycopene make you look like this:

Turkish farmer

This is from natural sources, diet rich in peppers and tomato.

• Love it
Reactions: Kater Maxxing, Bensky and AscendingHero
Time to go get some dinner @Thompsonz

Snickers and hersheys innit @Vermilioncore
Dinner update @Vermilioncore @Thompsonz

@FastBananaCEO is this a good dinner? I had Korean bbq for lunch so got my vitamins from that

86AF66C9 4B7F 44C3 9842 89244A96D7C4

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Vermilioncore
Tq

• +1
They are not good for you imo. Beta carotene makes you brown tan, lycopene makes you greyish red. As such, they are only for pale whites who want to gypsymax.

Looking at your photo you should orangemax. Try canthaxanthin instead (hard to find, but possible). As every carotenoid, you should take it with fats. Avocado or even chocolate will do. If you don't have it, take a sip of oil.
Canthaxanthain very interesting, never heard of it before, why do you recommend it for his pheno?

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Canthaxanthain very interesting, never heard of it before, why do you recommend it for his pheno?
Would organic vegetable juice that has carrots and tomato juice work lmao

Eat tomatoes and carrots every other day

If you're white, tanmax.
If you're black, whitemax.
If you're brown, orangemax.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and AscendingHero
If you're white, tanmax.
If you're black, whitemax.
If you're brown, orangemax.
how do you orangemaxx and how do you whitemaxx?

if ur black should u whitemaxx and then orange maxx?

tanmaxxing is just sun+mt2 right?

check pms bro

Is MT2 just better than all of those pills?

Whitemax - retin-a.
Tanmax - MT2.

The ideal pheno for a male is dark but not pale. Foids select darker men and that is proven. Also, you must show red blood on face, because that's a sign of health. Literally for that reason we like foids who are pink and use red lipstick. Foids view us the same.

Whites are pink by default, so what is missing is tan. That's why they must tanmax.

If you're brown, then you're tanned enough, but it will cover the veins on your face, so you must increase the red component. Dark carotenoids would make you even darker, so I recommend light carotenoids, namely canthaxanthin.

If you're black, then any coloration will be invisible unless you whitemax. Retin-a is the drug of first choice in that case.

Speaking of lycopene - it works very fast (2 weeks and there you go), but the coloration is greyish red. It's not very aesthetic. It gives you a look of a dirty peasant. The only valid reason for taking lycopene is when you're very pale and you can't afford MT2.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Kater Maxxing, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
Whitemax - retin-a.
Tanmax - MT2.

The ideal pheno for a male is dark but not pale. Foids select darker men and that is proven. Also, you must show red blood on face, because that's a sign of health. Literally for that reason we like foids who are pink and use red lipstick. Foids view us the same.

Whites are pink by default, so what is missing is tan. That's why they must tanmax.

If you're brown, then you're tanned enough, but it will cover the veins on your face, so you must increase the red component. Dark carotenoids would make you even darker, so I recommend light carotenoids, namely canthaxanthin.

If you're black, then any coloration will be invisible unless you whitemax. Retin-a is the drug of first choice in that case.

Speaking of lycopene - it works very fast (2 weeks and there you go), but the coloration is greyish red. It's not very aesthetic. It gives you a look of a dirty peasant. The only valid reason for taking lycopene is when you're very pale and you can't afford MT2.
$30 down the drain then.

Anyone in bangkok and want these? I haven’t opened them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and quakociaptockh
Whitemax - retin-a.
Tanmax - MT2.

Are there some instances where lycopene can work? Even as an ethnic for eg?

@AlexBrown84 Results? Im an acnescarscel, should I get both?