How do I talk to girls?

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Just a guy
A foid in my class is been giving my iois
Since im moving soon and she is hot I don’t care that „you shouldn’t date foids from your class“
I know she smokes
I smoke too
I wanna ask her to smoke with me after school (JFL at myself but idk what else to do:feelskek:)
I wanna talk to her but idk about what
Any ideas?

• +1
Reactions: dark.max, gigell, ryuken and 1 other person
@The Homelander @gigell @dark.max @Kaari

• +1
Reactions: gigell and The Homelander
Ask her to study with you and talk about school work and then put it in when she’s not looking(In GTA)

• +1
Reactions: gigell and imthesupremecel
Ill just explain to her how the Jews control the western world and that hitler was a good guy

• +1
Reactions: roxycodone, gigell and The Homelander
Ill just explain to her how the Jews control the western world and that hitler was a good guy
Tell her about how the homelander waged a war on the corrupt jewish hierarchy of .org and got banned because of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, ryuken and imthesupremecel
Tell her about how the homelander waged a war on the corrupt jewish hierarchy of .org and got banned because of it
After that I will explain the @kaligula lore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Homelander, ryuken and gigell
My nigga the 1st,either she really Likes yo,or she’s lovebombing you and just making fun of you,you never know.

But if you wanna talk to foids just try to convince yourself or drink 2 beers

Be Chad and they’ll do all the talking for you

A foid in my class is been giving my iois
Since im moving soon and she is hot I don’t care that „you shouldn’t date foids from your class“
I know she smokes
I smoke too
I wanna ask her to smoke with me after school (JFL at myself but idk what else to do:feelskek:)
I wanna talk to her but idk about what
Any ideas?
Smoking is such a hack. When I used to smoke it was so easy to make friends and talk with foids.
"aye you got a lighter?" or "U got a spare ciggarette?". Then start asking her how long she smokes and why she started, which will develop a deeper connection. it aint rocket science

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel