How do I talk to people?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
I recently switched to a new college and it’s already been about 2 weeks and I’m finding it difficult to talk to people, I don’t know how to start conversations and even worse how to maintain it and make myself likeable. Everyone has already made friends yet I’m a lonely cuck. If I ask people questions they say it feels like I’m interrogating them. It’s so fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: vex, EdgyFashionist, org3cel.RR and 3 others
I recently switched to a new college and it’s already been about 2 weeks and I’m finding it difficult to talk to people, I don’t know how to start conversations and even worse how to maintain it and make myself likeable. Everyone has already made friends yet I’m a lonely cuck. If I ask people questions they say it feels like I’m interrogating them. It’s so fucking over.
Take shots of Vodka to lower inhib

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Alucard69 and Napoleon1800
Take shots of Vodka to lower inhib
It’s not about inhib, maybe somewhat, but the fact that I don’t know what to talk about, and how to maintain conversations and make it interesting

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, wastedspermcel and Kaari
It’s not about inhib, maybe somewhat, but the fact that I don’t know what to talk about, and how to maintain conversations and make it interesting
just change your brain chemistry bro (over for non-ntcels)

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and Napoleon1800
Just talk more, you need to practice it

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Kaari
Just talk more, you need to practice it
Sure but idk how to. How the fuck do I start a conversation that the other person is interested it in, what do I say, and then how do I stop it from dying? The only shit I can ask them is what they do for the studies and their name and what sports they are into and it just ends there

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Kaari
Sure but idk how to. How the fuck do I start a conversation that the other person is interested it in, what do I say, and then how do I stop it from dying? The only shit I can ask them is what they do for the studies and their name and what sports they are into and it just ends there
talk about how your the supreme gentleman

if they insult you brag about your rep on this forum and tell them greycels will never understand

hope this helps brocel

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
talk about how your the supreme gentleman

if they insult you brag about your rep on this forum and tell them greycels will never understand

hope this helps brocel
My rep ratio on this forum is terrible

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
  • +1
What questions are you asking :feelswat:
- their name
- what they do for fun
- what sports they are into
- what subjects they take
- how they manage their homework and studies
- if they live far or close

And that’s about it, my brain can’t comprehend what else to fucking say. Apparently one of them said I aggressively ask questions out of nowhere which feels intimidating. It’s probably because I’m ugly most likely

• +1
- their name
- what they do for fun

And that’s about it, my brain can’t comprehend what else to fucking say. Apparently one of them said I aggressively ask questions out of nowhere which feels intimidating. It’s probably because I’m ugly most likely
ask them for bobs and vagene pics and say 'you'll give them a good time bb' in a strong heavy indian accent

• +1
you dont.

either 1. you are nt enough for it to happen naturally, or high smv enough for people to talk to you

or 2. if you have to learn it, that means ur not nt, and will sound autistic cos youre reading scripts instead of natural behaviour, and you won't be high smv enough for people to want to talk to you, even if u talk to them

tldr: if you have to ask this. its over.

• +1
voicebox - > mouth - > words

• +1
ask them for bobs and vagene pics and say 'youll give them a good time bb' in a strong heavy indian accent
My accent is horrendous it’s a mix of Turkish, blacks, British and American

• +1
My accent is horrendous it’s a mix of Turkish, blacks, British and American
as a britcel myself

BWAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR BRI'ISH ITS OVER FOR YOU

and me :feelswhy:

• +1
you dont.

either 1. you are nt enough for it to happen naturally, or high smv enough for people to talk to you

or 2. if you have to learn it, that means ur not nt, and will sound autistic cos youre reading scripts instead of natural behaviour, and you won't be high smv enough for people to want to talk to you, even if u talk to them

tldr: if you have to ask this. its over.
True to be honest but there are actors and people that can act as certain people pretty convincingly

• +1
as a britcel myself

BWAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR BRI'ISH ITS OVER FOR YOU

and me :feelswhy:
I hope this shitty piece of land gets nuked one day

• +1
I had the same issue as you, i moved to highschool this year, i was a gigacuck and had 0 social skills, here is how i made a lot of friends and improved my well being in school:
First of all you should always maintain eye contact, try zoon out so you dont feel the pressure and look at another place sometimes so it doesnt look creppy
Second be low inhib, alcohol, drugs, pills will change that for a while and its temporary since after you start making friends you dont need to be low inhib to talk to them anymore since you know them well
Third, be friends with the populars kids not the incel losers, the popular kids will boost your rep and make you populars yourself
Fourth and last go to a big group and ask them what they are talking about, after that everyone will want to tell you what they were talking, then you can make a joke or start talking, try to always be funny and talk as much as you can.
Hope this helps you out bhai
Premium info if you read all of this: take pills to lower anxiety and lower cortisol before sleep every night.

• +1
Reactions: dariboga and Napoleon1800
- their name
- what they do for fun

Try to have a better tone, don’t ask questions about them like you have to. Try and actually sound like you want to get to know them. And so it doesn’t sound like an interrogation make sure you talk about yourself also after asking them question. Like answer your question and try and relate to them

• +1
only way to be liberated from this cesspool
As far as I’ve seen, UK is the incel capital of the world, ugly entitled women, shitty social culture, huge expectations on men for looks and height and dick size, strict social groupings, just pure shit

• +1
As far as I’ve seen, UK is the incel capital of the world, ugly entitled women, shitty social culture, huge expectations on men for looks and height and dick size, strict social groupings, just pure shit
yeah its hypergamy on steroids here

plus they are all cyclopses for some reason in terms of esr

like esr 0.43 is above average here kek

• +1
I had the same issue as you, i moved to highschool this year, i was a gigacuck and had 0 social skills, here is how i made a lot of friends and improved my well being in school:
First of all you should always maintain eye contact, try zoon out so you dont feel the pressure and look at another place sometimes so it doesnt look creppy
Second be low inhib, alcohol, drugs, pills will change that for a while and its temporary since after you start making friends you dont need to be low inhib to talk to them anymore since you know them well
Third, be friends with the populars kids not the incel losers, the popular kids will boost your rep and make you populars yourself
Fourth and last go to a big group and ask them what they are talking about, after that everyone will want to tell you what they were talking, then you can make a joke or start talking, try to always be funny and talk as much as you can.
Hope this helps you out bhai
Premium info if you read all of this: take pills to lower anxiety and lower cortisol before sleep every night.
It’s not easy to be friends with the popular kids I attempted to be with one but they’re all jocks and such and I am not athletic or good at sports but i was ignored by him soon after. I suppose I can start getting into sports. What pills or drugs u recommend for lowering inhib and cortisol

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR

I have a high esr which looks like an alien

• So Sad

I don’t know if I could move to another country in the future, where would I even go

• +1
It’s not easy to be friends with the popular kids I attempted to be with one but they’re all jocks and such and I am not athletic or good at sports but i was ignored by him soon after. I suppose I can start getting into sports. What pills or drugs u recommend for lowering inhib and cortisol
So what you should do is be in the most famous sport there is in your school, start taking pills before the big matches, gain weight build muscle
To lower inhib and cortisol here are the best ones:
Ashwagandha

Benefits: Known for its adaptogenic properties, ashwagandha helps reduce cortisol levels and improve the body’s response to stress.

Dosage: Typically, 300–500 mg per day of standardized extract.

2. L-Theanine

Benefits: Found in green tea, L-theanine promotes relaxation without causing drowsiness. It can help lower stress and anxiety, indirectly reducing cortisol.

Dosage: 100–200 mg per day.

3. Phosphatidylserine

Benefits: This phospholipid has been shown to reduce cortisol levels, particularly after intense exercise or stress.

Dosage: 300–800 mg per day.

4. Magnesium

Benefits: Magnesium is crucial for relaxing the nervous system and managing stress. It can help lower cortisol and improve sleep quality.

Dosage: 200–400 mg per day.

5. Rhodiola Rosea

Benefits: Like ashwagandha, rhodiola is an adaptogen that helps the body adapt to stress. It’s known for reducing fatigue and lowering cortisol levels.

6. Omega-3 Fatty Acids

Benefits: Omega-3s (from fish oil) have anti-inflammatory effects and may help reduce cortisol production.

Dosage: 1,000–3,000 mg per day of EPA and DHA combined.

7. GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid)

Benefits: GABA is a neurotransmitter that promotes relaxation and reduces anxiety. Some supplements claim to boost GABA, which may lower cortisol and inhibition.

Dosage: 100–500 mg per day.

8. 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan)

Benefits: 5-HTP can increase serotonin levels, improving mood and reducing stress, which may help with cortisol reduction.

Dosage: 100–300 mg per day.

• +1
I don’t know if I could move to another country in the future, where would I even go
nowhere, the stink of bri'ish nukes your smv forever brocel

• +1
psl god tier eyes then here kek
No I have death tier nct plus one of my eyes was in an accident when I was young so it’s red and lazy my eye area is horrendous also t50

• So Sad
No I have death tier nct plus one of my eyes was in an accident when I was young so it’s red and lazy my eye area is horrendous also t50
brutal

life is a sick joke

• +1
So what you should do is be in the most famous sport there is in your school, start taking pills before the big matches, gain weight build muscle
To lower inhib and cortisol here are the best ones:
Ashwagandha

Benefits: Known for its adaptogenic properties, ashwagandha helps reduce cortisol levels and improve the body’s response to stress.

Dosage: Typically, 300–500 mg per day of standardized extract.

2. L-Theanine

Benefits: Found in green tea, L-theanine promotes relaxation without causing drowsiness. It can help lower stress and anxiety, indirectly reducing cortisol.

Dosage: 100–200 mg per day.

3. Phosphatidylserine

Benefits: This phospholipid has been shown to reduce cortisol levels, particularly after intense exercise or stress.

Dosage: 300–800 mg per day.

4. Magnesium

Benefits: Magnesium is crucial for relaxing the nervous system and managing stress. It can help lower cortisol and improve sleep quality.

5. Rhodiola Rosea

Benefits: Like ashwagandha, rhodiola is an adaptogen that helps the body adapt to stress. It’s known for reducing fatigue and lowering cortisol levels.

6. Omega-3 Fatty Acids

Benefits: Omega-3s (from fish oil) have anti-inflammatory effects and may help reduce cortisol production.

Dosage: 1,000–3,000 mg per day of EPA and DHA combined.

7. GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid)

Benefits: GABA is a neurotransmitter that promotes relaxation and reduces anxiety. Some supplements claim to boost GABA, which may lower cortisol and inhibition.

Dosage: 100–500 mg per day.

8. 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan)

Benefits: 5-HTP can increase serotonin levels, improving mood and reducing stress, which may help with cortisol reduction.

Dosage: 100–300 mg per day.
I wish I was into football or basketball before because they already made the teams and I couldn’t participate and that’s basically where all the popular kids were

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
I wish I was into football or basketball before because they already made the teams and I couldn’t participate and that’s basically where all the popular kids were
You still have time dont give it up

• +1
brutal

life is a sick joke
It was literally determined from a young age.

Bad genetics plus lifelong eye injury then bullying though school to ruin mental development and social skills, Covid to cause rotting and inhibit proper social and body growth

• +1
It was literally determined from a young age.

Bad genetics plus lifelong eye injury then bullying though school to ruin mental development and social skills, Covid to cause rotting and inhibit proper social and body growth
ropepill :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
If you have bad teeth just don’t talk at all

• +1
  • So Sad
I mean just open your mouth if u need some tips

• JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337, Napoleon1800 and Kaari
I see that you're in the uk just fashionmaxx and find alt girls to do ketamine with. Probably the only fun thing you bongs do anyways

• +1
what i normally do is wait for group projects or laboratory and then im forced to talk to people, after that you just gotta be likeable enough so you can talk to them outside those situations too.

• +1
I see that you're in the uk just fashionmaxx and find alt girls to do ketamine with. Probably the only fun thing you bongs do anyways
How do u even fashionmaxx, also most alt girls r ugly

- their name
- what they do for fun

too many questions, say something about yourself or something

• +1
what i normally do is wait for group projects or laboratory and then im forced to talk to people, after that you just gotta be likeable enough so you can talk to them outside those situations too.
Okay good idea

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit
you legit can't, or at least I can't

if i want to talk to someone i'll legit try for 10 min to get my voice out of my throat to ask him it's a fucking hell

• +1
How do u even fashionmaxx, also most alt girls r ugly
Just looks at some posts on here about it, since you're in college you don't even have to get expensive stuff

• +1
If you have a pc start going on one.tv not even trolling probs the best nt practice there is

• +1
alcohol makes most people very talkative

• +1