How do I tell if I'm mewing correctly.

Arkantos

Arkantos

Arkantos
For the past week or so, I've been repeating the mantra in my head to keep my teeth and lips together with the tongue on the roof of my mouth. It has come to the point where I can do it without thinking most of the time. However, I am not 100% sure if I am doing it correctly and I don't want to get into a bad habit that could wreck my face even more. Is there a way to check if I'm mewing properly?

Ok buddy

Step 1: Do a really big goofy smile.
Step 2: Try swallowing, but hold it when you feel your tongue blocking your airway. If your tongue doesn't block your airway at all then congratulations, you've been mewing correctly from birth and should be a 10 PSL gigachad. But it will block your airway.
Step 3: Stop smiling, you look retarded.
Step 4: Drop the rear of your tongue SLIGHTLY, just enough so that you can breathe through your nose comfortably.

This is your proper tongue position. Most people don't get the tip wrong, but just say "nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh" and the tip of the tongue will get where its supposed to be.

Do this whole proccess a couple times per day, but especially in the morning when you wake up. Eventually you won't have to.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, SLA, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Ok buddy

Step 2: Try swallowing, but hold it when you feel your tongue blocking your airway. If your tongue doesn't block your airway at all then congratulations, you've been mewing correctly from birth and should be a 10 PSL gigachad. But it will block your airway.
Step 4: Drop the rear of your tongue SLIGHTLY, just enough so that you can breathe through your nose comfortably.

This is your proper tongue position. Most people don't get the tip wrong, but just say "nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh" and the tip of the tongue will get where its supposed to be.

Do this whole proccess a couple times per day, but especially in the morning when you wake up. Eventually you won't have to.
Thank you wincell, this is godsend.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Wincel
Ok buddy

Wtf, it doesn’t block my airway even if I try to, but I don’t think I’ve been mewing since birth, I used to be a mouthbreather. I think I’m doing it wrong or maybe my tongue is fucked up, idk.

Wtf, it doesn’t block my airway even if I try to, but I don’t think I’ve been mewing since birth, I used to be a mouthbreather. I think I’m doing it wrong or maybe my tongue is fucked up, idk.
I would bet your swallowing pattern is extra fucked up then, your tongue has to be making contact with the roof of your mouth during the exercise. If you are doing this and you're still fine then you should just hold the entire tongue up there.

I would bet your swallowing pattern is extra fucked up then, your tongue has to be making contact with the roof of your mouth during the exercise. If you are doing this and you're still fine then you should just hold the entire tongue up there.
When I swallow my face doesn’t move, I swallow with the the tongue on the roof of my mouth and my neck. But I have a feeling that only a part of my tongue is on the roof of my mouth, not the entire tongue, it feels like the back of my tongue doesn’t touch the roof.

When I swallow my face doesn’t move, I swallow with the the tongue on the roof of my mouth and my neck. But I have a feeling that only a part of my tongue is on the roof of my mouth, not the entire tongue, it feels like the back of my tongue doesn’t touch the roof.
Might be a muscle weakness but I doubt it. If you can't raise the back up at all then it usually means that the back IS up, but the root is what you think the back is.

Might be a muscle weakness but I doubt it. If you can't raise the back up at all then it usually means that the back IS up, but the root is what you think the back is.
Is there a way to know if my whole tongue is up? Also, am I swallowing correctly?

Is there a way to know if my whole tongue is up? Also, am I swallowing correctly?
Yes, you are swallowing correctly. There is no way to know if your tongue is up other than that exercise which either is or isn't working for you. Rare case.

Yes, you are swallowing correctly. There is no way to know if your tongue is up other than that exercise which either is or isn't working for you. Rare case.
So I can’t even mew correctly lmao, what should I do now? I noticed that everytime I “mew”, it makes the submental fat under my neck even more prominent, idk if that is a sign that I’m doing it correctly or nah.

So I can’t even mew correctly lmao, what should I do now? I noticed that everytime I “mew”, it makes the submental fat under my neck even more prominent, idk if that is a sign that I’m doing it correctly or nah.

You'll notice if you're doing it correctly if your submental fat lifts up

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and Arkantos
I think you are doing it so bad that I'd actually need to visit you and correct everything by myself physically.
Oh, my bad, when I’m mewing it lifts up, so I think I’m doing it correctly.
Never mind

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
keep watching mike mew videos till u get it

• +1
Reactions: Phonesex, androidcel and Wincel
Age of mythology ?:cool:

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
keep watching mike mew videos till u get it
BCF3EB01 0BFA 4253 A887 244F3ADDA7FA

• +1