How do I tell if my growth plates are still open?

D

Deleted member 12119

Gold
I’ve heard that if you have low Test high Estrogen it can cause your growth plates to remain open. Considering I’m still very narrow shouldered without much muscle I’m wondering if I could trigger another growth spurt through testosterone treatment.

Wait 1 year. If you grew more than 1cm, that means they're still open.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Bruh estrogen actively closes your growth plates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, antiantifa, ProAcktiv and 1 other person
Have you tried asking them?

They aren’t

Maybe get an x-ray if you’re so curious jfl? Anyway if you have grown in the past year they should at least be open in spine

X Ray. I did wrist x rays when i had to check. But spine x ray is prob more accurate as u generally grow after the wrists close

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
X Ray. I did wrist x rays when i had to check. But spine x ray is prob more accurate as u generally grow after the wrists close
Do I just ask the doctors to check? Do I need an ailment?

Wrist plates are cope, many people grow a decent amount of inches after they close. OP get a knee or spine x-ray

Wrist plates are cope, many people grow a decent amount of inches after they close. OP get a knee or spine x-ray
I only grew like 1 inch after my wrists closed, so ig u have a point. But thats exactly what i said. They r not 100% accurate, and spine x ray is better

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
I’ve heard that if you have low Test high Estrogen it can cause your growth plates to remain open. Considering I’m still very narrow shouldered without much muscle I’m wondering if I could trigger another growth spurt through testosterone treatment.
opposite, low e = open plates = continous growth = thin long body everywhere.