how do i tell my cousin hes ugly

OsamabinMog

OsamabinMog

Iron
for the past 5 months or so since "looksmaxxing" has gone mainstream my fat obese cousin has been obsessing over looksmaxxing and self improvment and he keeps talking about mewing and its been making me angry because its cringy and it wont work and hes even told me that he mogs me which really is confusing considering the fact that he is obese and balding in conclusion i really just want to let him know how truly ugly and disgusting he is anyways have a good one bye

brooke shields 80s GIF

• JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
for the past 5 months or so since "looksmaxxing" has gone mainstream my fat obese cousin has been obsessing over looksmaxxing and self improvment and he keeps talking about mewing and its been making me angry because its cringy and it wont work and hes even told me that he mogs me which really is confusing considering the fact that he is obese and balding in conclusion i really just want to let him know how truly ugly and disgusting he is anyways have a good one bye

brooke shields 80s GIF

how is this nigga looksmaxxing and still fat JFL its been 5 months and nigga couldnt lose some weight

• +1
Reactions: penguinza

brooke shields 80s GIF

U don't. Less competition the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back