how do i tell my parents im a mentalcel and that i need to get therapy?

ricecel.

ricecel.

Hoping I wake up in the Eylsian Fields
title

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, oppastoppathe2nd and ey88
Tell them you feel depressed and need to go to therapy, they will be very happy you told them man
thats the easy part

how do i explain that their son is a incel who sits on looksmax.org all day and went from having a 3.9 gpa ranked top of his class to having a 2.9 and not studying

• +1
Reactions: ey88
thats the easy part

how do i explain that their son is a incel who sits on looksmax.org all day and went from having a 3.9 gpa ranked top of his class to having a 2.9 and not studying
Don’t tell them about this site, and just say your gpa has dropped because you have been feeling depressed, they will understand

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ricecel. and aids
thats the easy part

Just tell them. I know regression sucks but the best way for you to get back to where you were is to communicate.

• +1
Reactions: ricecel. and ey88
Don’t tell them about this site, and just say your gpa has dropped because you have been feeling depressed, they will understand
Second this.
Hopefully it works out for you. Looking forward to seeing your success threads.

• +1
Reactions: ricecel. and ey88
thats the easy part

ok i will

thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Second this.
Hopefully it works out for you. Looking forward to seeing your success threads.
wow bhai looksmax.org has some actual people instead of aspies commenting DNDR on every post

glad to see its finally reviving itself to the forum it deserves to be :)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chrxth5, Sushifart and aids