How do i text a girl

S

soontoaccend

Bronze
Story: Somehow I ended up meeting a girl and I got her number and i really dont want to screw this up. 3 years ago i ruined my chances when me and this girl would text each other every single day all the time for a month before we decided to just stop talking.

In short: ima need a guide on 1 how to have interesting conversations with girls and 2 how to control how much we talk. I rather have 1 hour of super fun texting and stop and not talk for the rest of the day

This is the only site i know that will give me proper information and not bullshit

Also idgaf if you think its larp i need info regardless + im not giving information unless you actually need it

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Gonthar
stalk her social media to find out what she likes or when she says she likes something pretend you know then investigate the topic to make her talk about it

Story: Somehow I ended up meeting a girl and I got her number and i really dont want to screw this up. 3 years ago i ruined my chances when me and this girl would text each other every single day all the time for a month before we decided to just stop talking.

In short: ima need a guide on 1 how to have interesting conversations with girls and 2 how to control how much we talk. I rather have 1 hour of super fun texting and stop and not talk for the rest of the day

This is the only site i know that will give me proper information and not bullshit

Also idgaf if you think its larp i need info regardless + im not giving information unless you actually need it
Just be yourself & it will all work out!! Hope this helps

• Love it
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TRNSTA, Deleted member 27635, Deleted member 30600 and 2 others
stalk her social media to find out what she likes or when she says she likes something pretend you know then investigate the topic to make her talk about it
I already know what she likes and i told her i know nothing about it. But i said ill try it.

You already lost I never put effort into girls text they put in the effort and I match the energy the fact you made this thread shows you needa move to the next

• +1
Reactions: truthpilled, Gonthar and A23ghskung
Just try brainsmashing so maybe you can become slightly interesting

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: TRNSTA
You already lost I never put effort into girls text they put in the effort and I match the energy the fact you made this thread shows you needa move to the next
Bro believe me she’s putting in the effort she basically rizzed me up i just dont know what to say. Im tryna keep her entertained so she can eat this DICK

Bro believe me she’s putting in the effort she basically rizzed me up i just dont know what to say. Im tryna keep her entertained so she can eat this DICK
Y’all see this shit? This niggas officially lost it

• JFL
Reactions: zainab and soontoaccend