How do I unblackpill myself

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
I need to take reality seriously and work on chasing the bag, ever since I discovered the blackpill I've just been lazy and autistic as hell, and jealous too, what do I do at this point

• +1
Reactions: vnom, Kroker and watah
clavicular style bonesmashing the answer is always clavicular style bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
Double scoop and steroids euphoric as fuck

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: watah, moreplatesmoreweigh and wrist cry
The answer to every question ever is clavicular style bonesmashing
Me after unlocking Balkan rage + noradrenaline with Balkan breakfast and Balkan clavicular style bone smashing

Those who know:

IMG 1876

• JFL
Reactions: wrist cry
I need to take reality seriously and work on chasing the bag, ever since I discovered the blackpill I've just been lazy and autistic as hell, and jealous too, what do I do at this point
Get Jesus pilled

• Ugh..
Go outside more.

The blackpill is an over-exaggerated concept.

IRL it isn’t that black and white.

Girls have lower standards in terms of looks if you meet them IRL than on dating apps.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skinnycel_ and Mkhzee
Go outside?

• JFL
Go outside more.

Girls have lower standards in terms of looks if you meet them IRL than on dating apps.
I'm most blackpilled when I'm outside

• +1
Reactions: vnom
Go outside more.

Honestly BP is only really true to a degree - best 'slayer' that I know is low mtn 5'9-10 but just has insane confidence and knows what to say and when to say it.

Obviously looks play a role and I'm sure it would literally be 0% difficulty for him if he was htn+ but looks alone arent really going to do much which is why I think the BP is just extreme

• +1
Listen to freshandfit and take tren

Idk bruh take the white pill and go monk mode