How do i use tret and vitamin c serum at once im buying them this week

i made that mistake. I don't recommend using them at the same time, at least not for the first few weeks.

You know why? Your skin is gonna start "purging" itself meaning you'll have plenty of cracked skin and open wounds. I made the mistake of putting vit c serum on it, and you can imagine what the pain felt like

i made that mistake. I don't recommend using them at the same time, at least not for the first few weeks. You know why? Your skin is gonna start "purging" itself meaning you'll have plenty of cracked skin and open wounds. I made the mistake of putting vit c serum on it, and you can imagine what the pain felt like
Oh ok should i start with tret first im trying to collegen max

If it's your first time using a retinoid then most people suggest you use a weaker version like over the counter retail retinol since jumping straight to tret can make you break out. But a good solution to that i to use stratsia liquid gold moisturiser since that can help with the breakage and repair the moisture barrier of the skin plus having a bunch of other really good ingredients. But if I was you and doing this for the first time I'd apply it every other day or even every 2 days just to be safe. In regards to vit c use it daily in the morning before you apply sunscreen or moisturiser. Also, make sure it's a vit c e ferulic acid version otherwise its crwap.

Oh ok should i start with tret first im trying to collegen max
yes but prepare for flaky skin. My skin is falling apart as we speak

honestly if your skin is good right now i don't even recommend tret considering i had to buy it overseas without a prescription plus the vit c, MSM, and gluathione bundle made my skin glow as it was

i'm honestly only using this shit because i bought it, not even because it's that useful

honestly if your skin is good right now i don't even recommend tret considering i had to buy it overseas without a prescription plus the vit c, MSM, and gluathione bundle made my skin glow as it was

i'm honestly only using this shit because i bought it, not even because it's that useful
My collegen is one of my failos i look 23 at 19 and am i need of female gazemaxing my skin is really clear despite using osterine and working out

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
If it's your first time using a retinoid then most people suggest you use a weaker version like over the counter retail retinol since jumping straight to tret can make you break out. But a good solution to that i to use stratsia liquid gold moisturiser since that can help with the breakage and repair the moisture barrier of the skin plus having a bunch of other really good ingredients. But if I was you and doing this for the first time I'd apply it every other day or even every 2 days just to be safe. In regards to vit c use it daily in the morning before you apply sunscreen or moisturiser. Also, make sure it's a vit c e ferulic acid version otherwise its crwap.
Oh, also use tret at night before you go bed and vit c in the morning before you go out(I've heard of some applying it in their morning and night routine but gotta double check on that one). Also, tret also thinnens your epidermis so you're more susceptible to sun damage so get a good sunscreen with a p++++ rating and 50 spf. Also, make sure they have zinc oxide or titanium dioxide or better yet both. Feel free to ask for brand recommendations.

Go on about the gluathione bundle. Never heard of that one.

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Oh, also use tret at night before you go bed and vit c in the morning before you go out(I've heard of some applying it in their morning and night routine but gotta double check on that one). Also, tret also thinnens your epidermis so you're more susceptible to sun damage so get a good sunscreen with a p++++ rating and 50 spf. Also, make sure they have zinc oxide or titanium dioxide or better yet both. Feel free to ask for brand recommendations.
Yeah give me brands that sell in North america

Yeah give me brands that sell in North america
Tret just get that from curology, vitamin c get that from timeless it's literally called vitamin c e ferulic and for sunscreen I found an epic one called Skin Aqua Super Moisture Gel SPF50+ PA++++ and it's cheap as hell too. and I already told you about the stratsia moisturiser.

• +1
Tret just get that from curology, vitamin c get that from timeless it's literally called vitamin c e ferulic and for sunscreen I found an epic one called Skin Aqua Super Moisture Gel SPF50+ PA++++ and it's cheap as hell too. and I already told you about the stratsia moisturiser.
Thnx

My collegen is one of my failos i look 23 at 19 and am i need of female gazemaxing my skin is really clear despite using osterine and working out
To bypass the negative effects of tret just do what I told you or you can keep at it until your skin adapts like a chad but I can't emphasis liquid gold enough to repair damage that may be done.

• Woah
Reactions: Kristin
To bypass the negative effects of tret just do what I told you or you can keep at it until your skin adapts like a chad but I can't emphasis liquid gold enough to repair damage that may be done.
Yeah im just trying to fully skin max undertones collegen and color im really pale sith bad collegen for my age

Yeah im just trying to fully skin max undertones collegen and color im really pale sith bad collegen for my age
drink a gallon of water per day. that helps with making your skin glow.

Go on about the gluathione bundle. Never heard of that one.
meant for skin lightening

just buy msm+ glutathinone pills along with vit c serum (which you obviously do not eat) and it should make your skin ever so slightly lighter

now, i've been using it for about a month and i haven't seen much. I'll continue until i run out but the vit c itself seems to be great for my skin

you're a 2004cel too?

Vit C is a waste of money

how do i use this lol im new to lot things im leanring here depsite lurking for 2 years lol
remember, sunscreen and moisturiser are always last in your routine due to how thick they are.

• +1
if it helps it helps im doing all the methods to boost collegen
lick some limp dick fag. If you get the right one then it's super effective.
Vit C is typically used to treat hyperpigmentation. It is literally a worse form of adapalene, and adapalene gets hate on .org because its just a weaker tret. Anyway, getting genuinely high quality vit C off amazon will take research and prob a higher pricetag. Most vit C serums online are completely ineffective. My recommendation is to just use tret + sunscreen + moisturizer of choice. If you cant get tret for whatevwr reason, adapalene would be the next best choice but its also not cheap and could take 3 months+ to see any change at all

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Vit C is typically used to treat hyperpigmentation. It is literally a worse form of adapalene, and adapalene gets hate on .org because its just a weaker tret. Anyway, getting genuinely high quality vit C off amazon will take research and prob a higher pricetag. Most vit C serums online are completely ineffective. My recommendation is to just use tret + sunscreen + moisturizer of choice. If you cant get tret for whatevwr reason, adapalene would be the next best choice but its also not cheap and could take 3 months+ to see any change at all
Nah, vitamin C has its own benefits a part from being a lower or worse version of adapalene. A good vitamin isn't gonna be too much if you just get it from the right place. Only reason why skineutical costs so much is because of the money they put into research for the product and had to buff up the price to cover research costs but their patent is ending next year so other companies are just gonna copy the ingredients for less price. Limitless literally has the same ingredients like 95% match so they don't get sued. Like the LCC percentage is like 20% when skineutical is only at 10-15. The different in quality is barely even noticeable and limitless version is world's cheaper.

Nah, vitamin C has its own benefits a part from being a lower or worse version of adapalene. A good vitamin isn't gonna be too much if you just get it from the right place. Only reason why skineutical costs so much is because of the money they put into research for the product and had to buff up the price to cover research costs but their patent is ending next year so other companies are just gonna copy the ingredients for less price. Limitless literally has the same ingredients like 95% match so they don't get sued. Like the LCC percentage is like 20% when skineutical is only at 10-15. The different in quality is barely even noticeable and limitless version is world's cheaper.
LAA* not LCC

Increase mRNA content of collagen I and collagen III, add moisture unlike tret which will probs take away moisture and break down moisture barrier. And it was a nice glowing effect on your skin I haven't been able to get with tret alone. Either way, you should try to use as many as possible without going overboard if you're trying to collagen max.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
vitamin c is cope

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
i made that mistake. I don't recommend using them at the same time, at least not for the first few weeks.

You know why? Your skin is gonna start "purging" itself meaning you'll have plenty of cracked skin and open wounds. I made the mistake of putting vit c serum on it, and you can imagine what the pain felt like
eat the pain

eat the pain
Is this true? I always thought that the dryness and pain you get from tret is due to it damaging your skin but if its merely a purge then I would just deal with it until it gets better and apply a moisturiser to cope with the discomfort.

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor