How do incels exist

D

Deleted member 26153

Norwood currycel
Unless you genuinely look like a repulsive non human looking THING then how have you hit your 20s and not had sex with a woman.

A repulsive personality isn't an excuse and neither is just being ugly so what is so fundamentally wrong with you that a woman refuses to sleep with you no matter how hard you try?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20193
Do I look repulsive?
73ADE567 C7D5 49FA B544 54C9BE3B4B69

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 20193, RecessedChinCel and 2 others
Ive never tried tbh. But for most ppl it happens without trying so there must be something wrong with me

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 24444, Clown Show and 2 others
A better question is who cares?

Go do something productive with your life lol oh wait you got nothing going for you so you concern yourself with other (unsuccessful) ppl

You tried to be a bully but all you did was get bullied by a chad rn notice I don’t post questions about people not pertaining to me stay salty nigga stay salty

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Clown Show
by being sub3

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
A better question is who cares?

Go do something productive with your life lol oh wait you got nothing going for you so you concern yourself with other (unsuccessful) ppl

You tried to be a bully but all you did was get bullied by a chad rn notice I don’t post questions about people not pertaining to me stay salty nigga stay salty
Didn't read the rest of it but I care

Answered your own question.
Almost every incel I've met doesn't look like some hideous swamp rat, they're either just ugly or unconfident

Must do, I feel sorry for you
Do I have to post my paycheck and muscles again for you? Or should I post the women I’ve been with. Don’t make me crush your soul.

Do I have to post my paycheck and muscles again for you? Or should I post the women I’ve been with. Don’t make me crush your soul.
You can post your cock and I'll have a 6/10 wank then forget about it until 5 years down the line where I have a funny story about how I wanked to some guys cock on a forum

You can post your cock and I'll have a 6/10 wank then forget about it until 5 years down the line where I have a funny story about how I wanked to some guys cock on a forum
Eh keep asking about incels

Autism GIF

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
I don't want to physically throw up and my skin doesn't crawl looking at you so you aren't repulsive, but to me you are unattractive. Looks like this aren't an excuse for being an incel.
nah that just shows that BBC SMV is an illusion and not natural.He has normally a way lighter skin and looks better

In the past I was too scared of women so I didn't know what to do when they approached. Now I just don't really meet any women anymore. My course has no women, I don't do anything involving women outside of it. Tinder is alright but cringe tbh, I hate being on there with my own actual face. So yeah.

Autism, only reason I lost it in hs is cause a girl hardcore pursued me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26212