How do liberal cucks react to misognyst chads that still get attraction? (Your personal experinece)

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
I'm asking for someone that gets dates or even many dates, Have you ever debated a liberal and you brought up that you get laid and they were in disbelief becouse you didn't say that all women are queens? I want r/inceltear to react to someone of you that has "problematic opinions" but still get laid, Tag someone who you think fit this standards but don't tag too many

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, BoredPrince and Sprinkles
@MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
I always tell my dates that I’m an incel and think foids (yes I actually say out loud FOIDS) belong in the kitchen and should be subservient to men

they let me shit in their mouth anyway

• Woah
Reactions: MagaPutinism
@MoggerGaston
nigga just tagged....

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online, MagaPutinism and Sprinkles
it doesnt matter how liberal a woman is

if you are gl, you can openly say you love hitler and she still would consider you as bf material

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 444, Pikabro, zura and 5 others
I always tell my dates that I’m an incel and think foids (yes I actually say out loud FOIDS) belong in the kitchen and should be subservient to men

if you are gl, you can openly say you love hitler and she still would consider you as bf material
Have y'all ever talked with incelphobes liberals on the internet and they were surprised that you get dates becouse you have a "bad personality"?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Sprinkles

Fucking fakecel

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Sprinkles
Have y'all ever talked with incelphobes liberals on the internet and they were surprised that you get dates becouse you have a "bad personality"?
Those types of people don’t refer to sexless people as incel,

incel is just anyone (particularly male) that holds right to far-right ideals and isn’t a feminist

they called Henry cavill an incel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Krakowski, zura, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Those types of people don’t refer to sexless people as incel,

incel is just anyone (particularly male) that holds right to far-right ideals and isn’t a feminist

they called Henry cavill an incel
Yes but they still acknowledge that you have sex, What do these type of people online think that you have a dating life despite a 'misognyst personality'?

Yeah, those chadfishes where the guy was pedophile and beat up his gf, were gold

Too bad nobody is doing them anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Sprinkles and MagaPutinism
Yeah, those chadfishes where the guy was pedophile and beat up his gf, were gold

Too bad nobody is doing them anymore
You can get banned from tinder permanantly by doing that

You can get banned from tinder permanantly by doing that
Yeah but you just need a new number and email adress to make a new one

Unfortunately, I can't just buy a sim card here, I would have to go through registration process

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MagaPutinism
I am only attracted to slavic women. Its the norm in slavic countries for the men to beat the women, so I don’t have much to worry about.

//SubSigma

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Incel has completely lost its meaning

• +1
There are no unattractive traits only unattractive people

If anything a misogynistic chad is ideal. I never met a woman who doesnt wanna be put in her place

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, zura and MagaPutinism
Ultimately. Even the Lefty soy boys know it’s looks, not politics that gets girls wet.

• +1
I'm asking for someone that gets dates or even many dates, Have you ever debated a liberal and you brought up that you get laid and they were in disbelief becouse you didn't say that all women are queens? I want r/inceltear to react to someone of you that has "problematic opinions" but still get laid, Tag someone who you think fit this standards but don't tag too many
Pretend they dont exist.