How do lighten/get rid of tan?

paki lifter

paki lifter

Iron
I’m a brown skinned individual who spent some time in the sun for the summer but now I look black asf.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Disbox789, miles tioki, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
well truth be told ive had ok lovers or boyfriends in the past but nothing i could say gave me good sex even though im 25 really. so well i kind of like the need of having good sex but well more then that. I kind of want a black guy not just big but controlling and demanding as im a bit of a sub too. i have always lived a good life im fairly smart (i would hope HA) got a good job and i know im pretty enough but i want a black guy to well........i dont condone this but

i want a bbc black guy to kind of treat me like just a piece of meat and fuck me like im some sort of object and my body and holes belong to him. as well he treats me like a fuck toy and im completely ok with it do to the massive cock making me his Plaything. As the guy takes me and finally gives me what i want and well the idea of me in a nice dress heals and me being classy and him turning me into a complete Slut.

sorry if that's a little long and its not very realistic but that's why its a fantasy and i always found the idea of a black guy dominating me and giving me the sex i always kind of wanted and kind of plays into the whole black is superiors or better. Also just a Fantasy never been with a black guy which is kind of got me curious lol.

well truth be told ive had ok lovers or boyfriends in the past but nothing i could say gave me good sex even though im 25 really. so well i kind of like the need of having good sex but well more then that. I kind of want a black guy not just big but controlling and demanding as im a bit of a sub too. i have always lived a good life im fairly smart (i would hope HA) got a good job and i know im pretty enough but i want a black guy to well........i dont condone this but

i want a bbc black guy to kind of treat me like just a piece of meat and fuck me like im some sort of object and my body and holes belong to him. as well he treats me like a fuck toy and im completely ok with it do to the massive cock making me his Plaything. As the guy takes me and finally gives me what i want and well the idea of me in a nice dress heals and me being classy and him turning me into a complete Slut.

sorry if that's a little long and its not very realistic but that's why its a fantasy and i always found the idea of a black guy dominating me and giving me the sex i always kind of wanted and kind of plays into the whole black is superiors or better. Also just a Fantasy never been with a black guy which is kind of got me curious lol.
I don’t wanna be black tho

focus on regrowing foreskin first

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and sub5c3l
Don’t be a shitskin in the first place

Vit C, alpha arbutin, retinoid, sunscreen, chemical peels are easy

More extreme things with side effects and high irritation include hydroquinone

Orally you can take glutathione, msm and NAC

There are ton of threads for this shit on the site I’m just summarising

• +1
Reactions: betty