How do looks impact your life outside of attracting women

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Some say your job etc.

Still can't believe the ultimate word of wisdom I'm supposed to have with my pig ass uncle saying "only matters if you're a strip daner or an abercrombie model". What woudl you say to that lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
I don't see how this is a debate
You have a 5/10 guy and a 7/10, they both have the same CV, who are you gonna hire?
You could do literally any job, you're gonna deal with customers and customers don't want to see ugly people (no one wants)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Growth Plate, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
I don't see how this is a debate
You have a 5/10 guy and a 7/10, they both have the same CV, who are you gonna hire?
You could do literally any job, you're gonna deal with customers and customers don't want to see ugly people (no one wants)
what if he says "OH THAT'S ONLY HUMAN RESOURCES UR JUST ANXIOUS". as if human resources only matter.

Do you think normies pretend to have low brain stamina so they can keep reality buried.

looks don't matter, u r just a bunch of retards jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
getting a job is all about having curry halo
if you're curry, you're hired

hired money GIF by Originals

when you have nothing. atleast you're over 5.5psl. thats how i look at it

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Literally everything. Everyone wants to be around very attractive people, they really energize everyone. Appearance is the greatest precursor to social prosperity. Inb4 someone uses some sperg or shit voice or short height to disprove this. I’ve coped with vidya and the internet my whole life but reality is it’s cope and unfulfilling and doesn’t give you amazing memories. People treat good looking people dramatically better and vice versa. Everyone wants to be validated by attractive people and will occasionally go to insane lengths that benefit attractive people for it. Being a very attractive tall guy is being constantly high on life. Being attractive=main character in a good way. Also chad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>stacy. Stacy life is much better than average girl life, but chad life is tear in the fabric of reality

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, ItzDanny, Thinking_Machine and 2 others
These are all in the past month:

1. I went to the cheesemonger for cheese. I tell her which cheese I want and the quantity i need. she smiles and cuts the cheese for me. WHEN CUTTING, she accidently breaks the cheese block. She then weighs the small slice i asked for and prints the sticker with the price. After printing the sticker, she grabs a big chunk off cheese that broke off the block and adds it to the bag where my my small slice was, and hands it to me with a smile. I literally got 3 times more cheddar than what i asked for, for free.

2. I was at Harrods (London) this week to buy some hydrating cream for my under eye area. I told the girl (20-22) what i needed and we chatted about skincare for a bit. We were legit flirting and at one point she asked for my age (18). Then she said "oh my god i though you were like 21, i'm sorry!" Sorry for what bitch. I tried to keep flirting by saying "wowww, is my skin that bad already? *laughs*" bla bla. As i bought the cream we discussed (30 GBP for 15ml :feelswah:) she gave me 5 free different tester-creams (when the woman before me only got one jfl) and she gave me a great smile as I left.

3. My grandparents live in a (high end) apartment building in central London. They tell me that people don't say hi to each other, which is true because i remember that from when i was younger. But as I came by myself this week, literally every woman/teen girl says hi and often "have a good day!". Obviously, no man ever says that.

4. Was queuing for a restaurant in chinatown. the middle aged guy in front of me asked the young waitress for a table-for-one, to which she said no. As the guy was leaving, I entered the restaurant and hopelessly asked for a table-for-one too :feelswah:. She said "uhmmm... follow me" and she moved around a few tables so that i could have one for myself. All while smiling of course. She also let me takeaway what i was too full to eat, even though there are signs all around the restaurant stating that you can't ask for a doggybag.

5. I noticed that I get called "gentleman" a lot. We had this discussion with my friends (mtns) and they say that they usually get called "sir" or "young man", but never "gentleman".

There are many greater examples from the past few months but i'm not trynna write a book here.

TLDR: Better looks will impact on the way you are treated and the way you are perceived.
You will get preferential treatment but most importantly you will benefit from the halo effect.
You will profit from the halo effect with everyone, but mostly women will give you preferential treatment.

• +1
Reactions: Thinking_Machine and actual9cmjawslayer

1. I went to the cheesemonger for cheese. I tell her which cheese I want and the quantity i need. she smiles and cuts the cheese for me. WHEN CUTTING, she accidently breaks the cheese block. She then weighs the small slice i asked for and prints the sticker with the price. After printing the sticker, she grabs a big chunk off cheese that broke off the block and adds it to the bag where my my small slice was, and hands it to me with a smile. I literally got 3 times more cheddar than what i asked for, for free.

2. I was at Harrods (London) this week to buy some hydrating cream for my under eye area. I told the girl (20-22) what i needed and we chatted about skincare for a bit. We were legit flirting and at one point she asked for my age (18). Then she said "oh my god i though you were like 21, i'm sorry!" Sorry for what bitch. I tried to keep flirting by saying "wowww, is my skin that bad already? *laughs*" bla bla. As i bought the cream we discussed (30 GBP for 15ml :feelswah:) she gave me 5 free different tester-creams (when the woman before me only got one jfl) and she gave me a great smile as I left.

3. My grandparents live in a (high end) apartment building in central London. They tell me that people don't say hi to each other, which is true because i remember that from when i was younger. But as I came by myself this week, literally every woman/teen girl says hi and often "have a good day!". Obviously, no man ever says that.

4. Was queuing for a restaurant in chinatown. the middle aged guy in front of me asked the young waitress for a table-for-one, to which she said no. As the guy was leaving, I entered the restaurant and hopelessly asked for a table-for-one too :feelswah:. She said "uhmmm... follow me" and she moved around a few tables so that i could have one for myself. All while smiling of course. She also let me takeaway what i was too full to eat, even though there are signs all around the restaurant stating that you can't ask for a doggybag.

5. I noticed that I get called "gentleman" a lot. We had this discussion with my friends (mtns) and they say that they usually get called "sir" or "young man", but never "gentleman".

There are many greater examples from the past few months but i'm not trynna write a book here.

TLDR: Better looks will impact on the way you are treated and the way you are perceived.
You will get preferential treatment but most importantly you will benefit from the halo effect.
You will profit from the halo effect with everyone, but mostly women will give you preferential treatment.
Were you ugly and became good looking? Did you get surgery or softmax and evolve into your looks? Or just always good looking?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
Look helps you dealing with women and strangers, but not so much with those that are familiar to you.

As a matter of fact, because of the intragender competition, your male coworkers and friends will be even hostile and competitive against you if you look better than them. They will switch to bitchy female tactics like backstabbing, gossiping ... though.

Male strangers, on the other hand, will respect you much more if you look good and masculine.

Women, both strangers and acquaintances, will always treat you well if you look good.

• +1
Reactions: Thinking_Machine, Deleted member 19294 and klamus
Were you ugly and became good looking? Did you get surgery or softmax and evolve into your looks? Or just always good looking?
never was ugly. been softmaxxing for a year but was a htn before that.
have never considered surgery or eating my own shit

edit: mb i thgouht u were james

can you find me a study. liberals do a certian thing called play dense.

never was ugly. been softmaxxing for a year but was a htn before that.
have never considered surgery or eating my own shit

edit: mb i thgouht u were james
show pics

Looks are your soul
Your appearance is the filter through which all of your actions and traits are perceived
You’d have to be a mouthbreathing retard to deny that simple fact of life

Looks are your soul
Your appearance is the filter through which all of your actions and traits are perceived
You’d have to be a mouthbreathing retard to deny that simple fact of life
k but give something so I CAN use a study against the dense pretenders.

k but give something so I CAN use a study against the dense pretenders.
I mean
Google “halo effect”
It’s literally an objective scientific fact, denying it is like denying.. gravity or something

high paying jobs, the only high paying job you see subhuman are where it required highly specialized skill where normal people had no interest in, the moment that job became popular and accessible all the subhuman will get driven out again..just like programming job now a day:feelsuhh:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I mean
Google “halo effect”
It’s literally an objective scientific fact, denying it is like denying.. gravity or something
Yeah but how would you tell people that who don’t feel what we’re talking abt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620