How do my eyes show out as a strength when I take a photo with my webcam but an embarrassment to the ethnic race when I use my Hawaii phone?

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
How do my eyes show out as a strength when I take a photo with my webcam but an embarrassment to the my Curry race when I use my Hawaii phone?

Everything that's "Made in China" must never be touched.

If there is a lens for my race and fat-fuck weight please hit me with it tech savs <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

476cf1c481edf60848f988a61929faef

PS: Lol at me having 2 peanut butter sandwiches, a carton of alpro soya milk & a protein shake and after being out and about in London walking for hours, still looking like a bloated oompa loompa by the time I'm back chillin' on my workstation. I can't even burn more calories than 2 peanut butter sandwiches and an opti-lean meal replacement powder with some alpro soya milk, speed walking for hours.

I can't be dealing with doing HIIT man. It's not the most wisest move for while in the process of building lean-muscle.

I thought the lean muscle I was building would help increase my resting metabolic rate, but apparently at 28 it's not as fucking easy anymore. My resting metabolic rate is currently a joke and I can't afford it to be.

Saying that I was 1kg from obese back in April so I have come a long way I suppose and it was probably arrogant to assume I could transform back to what I had 3 years back just like that.

mJqIwLT-Imgur.gif

See the difference in his ipd and canthal tilt?
You're just going to have to wait for your true mirror to know what you look like also fat looks worse in pictures than irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
mJqIwLT-Imgur.gif

See the difference in his ipd and canthal tilt?
You're just going to have to wait for your true mirror to know what you look like also fat looks worse in pictures than irl

I really am!

Now you know why I ordered the True Mirror huh?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
I really am!

Now you know why I ordered the True Mirror huh?
Tbh there was a misunderstanding there, I am more prone to insecurities because of BDD but I'd still rather know what I objectively look like because what's the point if you're the only one who thinks you're a chad like certain users here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

Mr Taban eye-surgeries or death

Users who are viewing this thread

Back