How do Normies and betabuxx still manage to get into LTR ?

FrenchareMedCucks

FrenchareMedCucks

Gold
OLD experiments show that the average 5/10 18-28 female get like 10k+ likes in a few weeks, many of whom are strong HTNs to even a few Chadlites.

My question is why I still see in the street / nightlife a majority of looksmatched couples , even a few where the female is better looking than the male.

Of course these last few years I see more and more good looking men HTN+ dating MTB or even low MTBs that they mogg hard. And all the HTN+ and above men I know have multiple friends with benefit and are often in polygamous relationships.

Not talking about 35+ women where I see betabuxxx central with LTNs and subhumans with wife and children.

- So why are young females still bothering being in LTR with sub Chad these days? they could be single and being pumped and dumped by Chad once per week.

- AND How do older betabuxx men 30+ bux women ? do they ask for a 30+ roastie like " hey I'm a betabuxx, you can LTR me and cuck me if you want but I'm so desperate of pussy so that i'm willing to pay the bill while being cheated on by Chad ? "

I don't even know how a 37 LTN man can get a 32 MTB wife without being rejected hard. Does Foids really love money after being like 31 ?

I'm very blackpilled and autistic , what i see IRL doesn't make sense to me .

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
it’s because you see there features on the outside. this includes a nice personality, similar interests or 12 inches

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Suns9999
Foids can sense a man who will be a weak cuck in relationship like a shark senses blood in the water
If you have a base level of self respect that omits itself as you go about your daily life, a foid will never detect you as being a prospect for her to sink her claws into and make her betabux

This is why having self respect as a sub Chad leaves you with very little options in today's dating world

@MoggerGaston
@forevergymcelling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, forevergymcelling, FrenchareMedCucks and 4 others
Foids can sense a man who will be a weak cuck in relationship like a shark senses blood in the water
If you have a base level of self respect that omits itself as you go about your daily life, a foid will never detect you as being a prospect for her to sink her claws into and make her betabux

This is why having self respect as a sub Chad leaves you with very little options in today's dating world

@MoggerGaston
@forevergymcelling
Legit

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4

@MoggerGaston
@forevergymcelling
yeah it makes sense i'm 32 and single since 2019, never been into a LTR where a foid could just yell at me or taking the lead in the relationship like all my betabuxx friends do.

i'm around MTN and only slain for the last 5 years 2 slim and decent looking for their age but still 38+ roasties with children as a hookup. they never wanted me in a LTR too ( i'm broke by the way )

i'm masc looking + 6ft and gymmaxxed but can't do well with both a mild mandible and maxilla recession while other bones are decent but not that good to compensate.

over for me i wish i could be a betabuxxx but doesn't have the motivation to wageslave anymore if I can't have sex in the meantime.

i will take a loan for bimax i've saved 18k at the moment.