How do normies speak english so good

D

Deleted member 23239

Kraken
I spam this forum for 2 years and still struggle to make a sentence grammaticaly correct
Meanwhile all the zoomies speak enlgish like its their native
@mrriceguy @Marsik

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 30552, Deleted member 2832 and 4 others
Meanwhile all the zoomies speak enlgish like its their native
What amazes me more is the fact that you’re here since 2 years and still don’t know that all the „zoomers“ are just 50 year old larpers

• +1
Reactions: madmogger
What amazes me more is the fact that you’re here since 2 years and still don’t know that all the „zoomers“ are just 40 year old larpers
I mean irl.

They don't.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
This forum is mostly for writing. If u want to improve ur speaking u should watch tv shows.
I recently moved to canada with 0 speaking experience and normies think im local

• +1
i have learned french for 15 years

when it comes to speaking, some people i can understand everything and some people i can undersaatnd nothing at all

• +1
English is easy

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
This forum is mostly for writing. If u want to improve ur speaking u should watch tv shows.
I recently moved to canada with 0 speaking experience and normies think im local
OP has a decent base to start speak and sound alright. He might not know / believe that because he can't do it right now. But, if he started speaking with people within 2 weeks he would get to a decent level (like his writing) which isn't amazing but it's decent.
I couldn't talk for shit even tho I could write decently. Within a couple of months I got really comfortable speaking with native english speakers and now I get compliments that I'm really articulated bla bla, which is harder to do in a second language. Meaning I could actually talk and sound smarter / better vocab etc than actual natives. Ofc the accent is still somewhat there, but the overall is good.

• Love it
English is easy
You're German (many similarities to English)

OP speaks some gibberish shit that has nothing to do with germanic languages, making it much harder for him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
You can't improve your grammar by writing, only by reading and watching conent by native speakers. You automatically soak in the correct grammar structures.

But if you start to write before your soaked it in, the grammar mistakes are so ingraned into you that it gets harder to reverse again. So all the posts you did actually just sophisticated your mistakes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and JackTheKnife
Language is a man-made tool created to enslave us and normies are obedient slaves with low testosterone

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie and Deleted member 23239
Language is a man-made tool created to enslave us and normies are obedient slaves with low testosterone
@Makhachev funny how?

• Woah
Ask Babowski for lessons

• +1
All my bhais from Mumbai have perfect C2 english.

• Woah
I mean irl.
CDD2A9ED F9C0 4BA7 8303 A1DEC17155B0
Im gonna fuck ur countrywomen my sligga

//SubSigma

terminallly online with no culture of their own so they learn English rapidly

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Uuhhhh Uhhhhh Ohhhhh Ohhh Mmmmmm Grrrrrrrr

EE failo

Almost everyone here speaks English like shit irl, me included

• +1
You're German (many similarities to English)

OP speaks some gibberish shit that has nothing to do with germanic languages, making it much harder for him.
English is easy either way. The easiest language to learn

• JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife
English is a trash language
It's horrible and barbarian

• +1
My native tongue being a germanic language helps.

• +1
Spanish is extremely difficult. The grammar is even more complex than German. The only easy thing about it is the pronounciation

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife and Deleted member 2832
i always thought it was intentional, its halo and it makes retard grammar police stay away

See english movies.

Because they grew up using social media and playing video games

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and Deleted member 2832
unrestricted acces to internet from day one. primary language on the internet is english

• +1