How do normies view Eastern Africa and their people?

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
What does your average normie imagine when told to think of this place and it's inhabitants?

horn-of-africa-map-scaled.jpeg

1655958_1582718800199.png
tumblr_mumppag4Cs1rv4ldqo1_500.jpg

YA23E59I3e_dpYPznaqte2rLvqwjiwnnYEwrcQyu3Bk.jpg

Is it a failo to be from here? Or are these the moggers of Africa?

Last edited:
I think they’re ugly as shit and they need to stay tf away from me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, saiya_online, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Most normies do not differentiate between Africans, nikka = nikka

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Bantu sex toys

Some people there have good bone structure.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
I think they’re ugly as shit and they need to stay tf away from me.
Aren't you East African?
Most normies do not differentiate between Africans, nikka = nikka
Weird because the differences in bone structure between East and West Africans are striking
Boko Haram is Nigeria, West Africa
Bantu sex toys
Cope, they enslaved Bantu's for countless years. The upper class Bantus claim East African ancestry.

What pheno is this? Proto ethiopid? Omotic?
I'd guess Omotic, none of the other Ethiopid varieties resemble him, very underrated pheno that not many know about.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Deleted member 27772
Weird because the differences in bone structure between East and West Africans are striking
I am west Africans looking af and I used to get captain phillips jokes by white kids all thru elementary school ......

I dont think normies can really see a difference

• Woah
Reactions: fauxfox
Jokes about piracy, terrorism, and starvation at my expense.

dnrd but good post

• So Sad
Jokes about piracy, terrorism, and starvation at my expense.

dnrd but good post
I've never received those terrorist/Somali pirate jokes for some reason

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
cool pirates

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, fauxfox and Deleted member 19174
Is this good or bad?
It's really, really bad. Blame Hollywood for making you guys get stereotyped as scrawny pirates.

• So Sad
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and fauxfox
It's really, really bad. Blame Hollywood for making you guys get stereotyped as scrawny pirates.
I literally have 23" bideltoid the small frame Somali meme is kidna overblown, we have bigger frames than most races it just looks disproportionate bc of our height

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I literally have 23" bideltoid the small frame Somali meme is kidna overblown, we have bigger frames than most races it just looks disproportionate bc of our height
Yeah at least you have height but the thing is when women say they like black guys, they mean West Africans and not East Africans. I see it with hoejabis too, they don't go for a Somali Abdul but an atheistic Nigerian named Gianni. Crazy shit.

• +1
Somalis and Ethiopians don’t really have a reputation in the U.S. (except for Minnesota and Maine, idk). Most American normies probably think of ‘Captain Philips’.

• +1
Somalis and Ethiopians don’t really have a reputation in the U.S. tbh. Most American normies probably think of ‘Captain Philips’.
There was Nipsey Hussle or something like that to change that rep but he got shot.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 16369 and fauxfox
There was Nipsey Hussle or something like that to change that rep but he got shot.
Wtf I did not know he's East African, I just looked him up and he's half Ethiopian. I feel like most just assumed he's normal African Americans

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Wtf I did not know he's East African, I just looked him up and he's half Ethiopian. I feel like most just assumed he's normal African Americans
Yeah I knew he was East African, thought he was fully one though and not half.

• +1
I didn’t know he was East African. While he was quite popular, he didn’t have the fame of someone like Lil Baby, Drake, Future ETC.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Gengar
I didn’t know he was East African. While he was quite popular, he didn’t have the fame of someone like Lil Baby, Drake, Future ETC.
Guess he needed to get shot in Degrassi first. :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, rand anon, fauxfox and 1 other person