How do NT people take pictures?

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
Idk honestly

They fraud so much and look much better on instagram/tiktok or whatever than in irl

Like bruh compare a pic i took of myself (one that i chose among a lot of attempts, posed for, got lighting, etc.)

and a candid pic that a friend took with 1 attempt to send to some friend while i was playing gta

how do normies take pics ? please someone explain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 13787
i've to smile forcefully when taking pics with normies on weddings, functions etc mostly ppl told me you look angry/upset

Images   2021 10 22T155522709

• So Sad
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
mog so hard and it's just flash

damn

i used to look at these pics and then try myself just to look like shit
The angle makes it also look better imo. Straight face selfie looks Aspie Af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Xangsane and RODEBLUR
NT people dont get tense trying to look good on photos,and by not even trying to look good you actually look good because of your NT face expression

Idk honestly

They fraud so much and look much better on instagram/tiktok or whatever than in irl

Like bruh compare a pic i took of myself (one that i chose among a lot of attempts, posed for, got lighting, etc.)
View attachment 1375457
and a candid pic that a friend took with 1 attempt to send to some friend while i was playing gta
View attachment 1375460

how do normies take pics ? please someone explain.
In their mom's basement, sitting on a gaming chair, not smiling

In their mom's basement, sitting on a gaming chair, not smiling
Fuck. Guess i'll have to buy a gaming chair, move it into my ''mom's basement'' which is in reality a shared concrete storage facility and take a picture not smiling.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
NT people dont get tense trying to look good on photos,and by not even trying to look good you actually look good because of your NT face expression
Ok

• +1
Reactions: Gad
Fuck. Guess i'll have to buy a gaming chair, move it into my ''mom's basement'' which is in reality a shared concrete storage facility and take a picture not smiling.
Why on earth you are in a shared concrete storage facility?

Are you a literal basement-dweller?
No? What? I literally just told you we don't even own the basement and it's a bunch of raw hardened concrete, making it uninhabitable.

Perfect.

@badg96 takes the most NT pics on this forum

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane