How do Oofy Doofies get GFs?

J

JustABadDream

Iron
Genuinely, saw a bunch of looksmached normies (mainly LTNs and MTBs) with LTBs and MTBs . What is this? Oofy Doofy 101? Luck?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111, AlexAP, watah and 1 other person
Being NT

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, NZb6Air and nathan
Is being NT a genuine thing? Most autistic retarded good looking friend ive had (htn nothing extraordinary lol) could make his friends gfs cheat on them

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Klasik616 and ey88
they are matrix NPCs and them getting into relationships naturally is a result of a highly complex mathematical algorithm and system

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, NZb6Air, Ascеnd and 3 others
they are matrix NPCs and them getting into relationships naturally is a result of a highly complex mathematical algorithm and system
Does that mean we are both matrix NPCs?

Does that mean we are both matrix NPCs?

no non NPCs tend to be more philosophical and curious about the world around them, they also tend to think outside the box and less hive-minded,

they typically have more difficulty relating to others

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, autistic_tendencies and JustABadDream
Duke Dennis Rizz Lessons

Is being NT a genuine thing? Most autistic retarded good looking friend ive had (htn nothing extraordinary lol) could make his friends gfs cheat on them
Looks matter way more, but it helps if you’re not good looking

• Woah
Reactions: JustABadDream
Looks matter way more, but it helps if you’re not good looking
Well that sounds like a good answer xd, but i imagine NT works until somebody good looking appears lol

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Well that sounds like a good answer xd, but i imagine NT works until somebody good looking appears lol
Yeah, it only works on loyal girls (if that’s even a thing)

• +1
You tell me

most GL people aren't looking to steal other GFS, most of the time mtns get cucked by other mtns

• +1
most GL people aren't looking to steal other GFS, most of the time mtns get cucked by other mtns
You said it yourself *most*, theres always going to be an exception lol, myself i know 2 HTNs autistic retards who hook up with any girl they find attractive

You said it yourself *most*, theres always going to be an exception lol, myself i know 2 HTNs autistic retards who hook up with any girl they find attractive
sounds like cap, htns can't slay like that

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
sounds like cap, htns can't slay like that
They definitely can, look at @Clavicular , hes a HTN normie himself and hes always doing slay threads. Chads or even chad lites are rare IRL

They definitely can, look at @Clavicular , hes a HTN normie himself and hes always doing slay threads. Chads or even chad lites are rare IRL
yeah with ugly ethnics, no way your apperantly retard freinds are fucking anyone he wants thats a larp

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Most of them met in person and the guy got lucky with the timing. She probably would’ve swiped left on him on Tinder but real life has more moving parts than that.

• +1
yeah with ugly ethnics, no way your apperantly retard freinds are fucking anyone he wants thats a larp
We are talking about LTBs and MTBs on this thread anthony :b, i thought you already read the main OP post

We are talking about LTBs and MTBs on this thread anthony :b, i thought you already read the main OP post
thats still cap tbh, htns don't get play like that espically if autistic

• JFL
thats still cap tbh, htns don't get play like that espically if autistic
Anthony, HTNs do get play on LTBs easily. And i dont think i need to explain that i dont mean that both of them are genuinely autistic lol

Anthony, HTNs do get play on LTBs easily. And i dont think i need to explain that i dont mean that both of them are genuinely autistic lol
not mtbs tho, Amnesia is a chad and he admits most of his slays are mid so your htn freinds def aint slaying many mtbs

• +1
not mtbs tho, Amnesia is a chad and he admits most of his slays are mid so your htn freinds def aint slaying many mtbs
PM and I’ll send you pics of an example of a MTB :b

PM and I’ll send you pics of an example of a MTB :b
i dont need a pic your either a shit rater or a larper, the difference between Mtn and htn also isn't that big of a difference it's only chadlite when the mog gets brutal.

• +1