how do people act if you look very good

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
so since its pretty much impossible to tell if a guy is chad, chadlite, high tier normie or normie on pictures/camera alone, i guess the best proof whether you're GL or not is the reaction of other people.

how would a very GL guy know if he is chad? or how is a chadlite treated? is there even a difference between high tier normies and normies when it comes to validation/kindness of strangers etc

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Over for many men, man, many many men.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1106, xForgotMyName and 2 others
so since its pretty much impossible to tell if a guy is chad, chadlite, high tier normie or normie on pictures/camera alone, i guess the best proof whether you're GL or not is the reaction of other people.

how would a very GL guy know if he is chad? or how is a chadlite treated? is there even a difference between high tier normies and normies when it comes to validation/kindness of strangers etc

I looksmaxed from subhuman to high tier normie in 2 months. Women do double takes at me now. I love my new life. (y)

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Men and women both come and suck my dick tbh

I looksmaxed from subhuman to high tier normie in 2 months. Women do double takes at me now. I love my new life. (y)
i got approached multiple times this year but somehow i rarely see how girls do double takes on me.

i got approached multiple times this year but somehow i rarely see how girls do double takes on me.
You have to be actively looking for it, women will gawk at you and act foolishly at a distance only. They think they are being sneaky.

You have to be actively looking for it, women will gawk at you and act foolishly at a distance only. They think they are being sneaky.
You become the center of attention to women. Happens to me when I visited India

i did a test a while back, when i dont look at girls at all no matter how far they're away and then just look just before i past them. they often look at me cuz they think i didnt give them attention. but if i look at them all the time from 20 meters away to 1 meter away, they act 0 interested and dont look at all like im invisible

i did a test a while back, when i dont look at girls at all no matter how far they're away and then just look just before i past them. they often look at me cuz they think i didnt give them attention. but if i look at them all the time from 20 meters away to 1 meter away, they act 0 interested and dont look at all like im invisible
Hmmm well that's not quite what I do.

I just walk around with sunglasses on while keeping my face forward. I walk facing straight ahead but my eyes are scanning women's reactions to my presence. That's my test.

Hmmm well that's not quite what I do.

I just walk around with sunglasses on while keeping my face forward. I walk facing straight ahead but my eyes are scanning women's reactions to my presence. That's my test.
ye thats waht i did before but my eye are is decent so i dont wanna hide it. i also have a small skull which makes it look weird when i have sunglasses on :,(

- girls naturally position themselves near you, because they feel comfortable in your presence and want to be within reach of you to approach

- they keep staring at you when there's small chance of you catching them (they've perfected this skill, but you can still catch them and then they act funny/awkward if u do)

- when talking to them they will keep the conversation going and smile

- when you are talking they would look at your lips and then back to your eyes

- their pupils dilate when you stare into their eyes from close distance and you have a relaxed body stance and facial mimick

- when you move past group of girls and then they all go silent and look at you (unless ur super ugly, then its ropefuel)

- if you are interacting with a couple and a boyfriend is visibly annoyed/hostile for no reason, then it means he sees you a threat for his girl

- they don't ask if you have a gf, because they don't want to know to not feel bad about themselves if you two end up fucking

these are some from on top of my mind

- girls naturally position themselves near you, because they feel comfortable in your presence and want to be within reach of you to approach

- they keep staring at you when there's small chance of you catching them (they've perfected this skill, but you can still catch them and then they act funny/awkward if u do)

- when talking to them they will keep the conversation going and smile

- when you are talking they would look at your lips and then back to your eyes

- their pupils dilate when you stare into their eyes from close distance and you have a relaxed body stance and facial mimick

- when you move past group of girls and then they all go silent and look at you (unless ur super ugly, then its ropefuel)

- if you are interacting with a couple and a boyfriend is visibly annoyed/hostile for no reason, then it means he sees you a threat for his girl

- they don't ask if you have a gf, because they don't want to know to not feel bad about themselves if you two end up fucking

these are some from on top of my mind

do you mean they look at you and WANT to get catched? or not get catched? i never experienced that they act funny after i look them in the eye. but i realized that when there was a girl in love with me (she was obviously starring at me every single day) she was acting rly weird and childish, laughing etc. when im close to her

do you mean they look at you and WANT to get catched? or not get catched? i never experienced that they act funny after i look them in the eye. but i realized that when there was a girl in love with me (she was obviously starring at me every single day) she was acting rly weird and childish, laughing etc. when im close to her
i meant from distance, not up close. like if she wasnt expecting you to catch her gaze, but you do and then she just starts looking around in a quick manner visibly awkwardly

tbh they're really good at hiding it

tbh they're really good at hiding it
they are indeed. like why are they so fucked up and dont like to show that they are looking? why are all girls so fucking braindead nowadays? how high are the chances i approach a girl that looks at me instead of a girl that just shows literally 0 interested

I walk with my chadlite friend downtown and the JB look at him and smile. Never walking with him again

I walk with my chadlite friend downtown and the JB look at him and smile. Never walking with him again
i only had this once with a turkish girl. me and a mate walked past 2 turkish chicks (both hot) and one looked me in the face and smiled.

:(

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
They will act either shy and submissive or stupid and awkward around you.