• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and BitchBoy
Can't make this shit up.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar, wishIwasSalludon and coisbhai
Illusory truth effect.
It's an actual scientific truth, except foids somehow believe it to work for their appearances :feelshaha:

Subliminals do work for mindsets and such, since it's just a repeated lie told to you until you start to believe in it.
It's why people actually think @NorwoodAscender looks good, it was just repeated so much, people believe it now.

Illusory truth effect.
It's an actual scientific truth, except foids somehow believe it to work for their appearances :feelshaha:

Subliminals do work for mindsets and such, since it's just a repeated lie told to you until you start to believe in it.
It's why people actually think @NorwoodAscender looks good, it was just repeated so much, people believe it now.
rent free faceless pussy

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and coisbhai
It works but you need special vibrations and it only can effect your cells for example healing or just making cells 1 year younger whatever because vibrations can effect watch cynamatics 20solfeggio and u can see real video how sound effects and makes water different form but you need powerfull speakers and put on that body part and do everyday to effect really it cannot make you look better it can just give boost

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
rent free faceless pussy
Not rent free, you're just the first person to come up in my mind.
I see your ugly face ALL the time and this is the only logical explanation on why people actually think you look good.

Lol, it's just placebo, they might seem to "work" some time but because your mind makes it so, not because they have any actual power. The placebo effect is also unpredictable, it's hit or miss, I didn't have any success with the height increasing subliminals for example, and those who claim it works are either trolling or simply young and still growing.

Not rent free, you're just the first person to come up in my mind.
I see your ugly face ALL the time and this is the only logical explanation on why people actually think you look good.
my honest reaction… raleq:
IMG 4958

COPE AND SEETHE BOYO COPE AND SEETHE

• Love it
Reactions: coisbhai
Keep angle-frauding.
View attachment 2974370
"I AM CHADLITE BROO I SWEARR :soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"
never in my life have i claimed chadlite. i claim low htn. and… that’s my worst angle. 3/4th is the most seen irl. AND these are selfies

plus i’m fat and bloated there. look better here but mirin that im so rent free that u have a picture of me on ur phone. u gonna jerk to me later?
IMG 4937

and again your a faceless KHHV so u can’t really be talking

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
never in my life have i claimed chadlite. i claim low htn. and… that’s my worst angle. 3/4th is the most seen irl. AND these are selfies

plus i’m fat and bloated there. look better here but mirin that im so rent free that u have a picture of me on ur phone. u gonna jerk to me later?
View attachment 2974378

and again your a faceless KHHV so u can’t really be talking
Not a khhv, but yes, I am faceless.
And that means I can talk much more since you're capped with your identity being known on here, you retard.

Actual retard tier intelligence if you thought posting yourself on here was a good idea, you insecure loser.

Not a khhv, but yes, I am faceless.
And that means I can talk much more since you're capped with your identity being known on here, you retard.

Actual retard tier intelligence if you thought posting yourself on here was a good idea, you insecure loser.
cool dnr

need to get ready to go take my gf to dinner before i fuck her brains out while u keep trolling here.

have a nice night

cool dnr

need to get ready to go take my gf to dinner before i fuck her brains out while u keep trolling here.

have a nice night
Have fun with your gf, hope you don't get bored too fast.