how do people even gymmax

134applesauce456

134applesauce456

Iron
I genuinely don't get how people lift weights/workout. The second I feel slightly uncomfortable or slight pain i just give up. Jfl it's more than over

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, Prince88, hattrick and 8 others
You are not high T man just a soyboy go play video games and order pizza

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Pikabro, SoutherSoldier and 18 others
Inability to tolerate pain and discomfort will get you absolutely nowhere in life.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Pikabro, SoutherSoldier and 18 others
if something is too difficult i dont do it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yirma19, thecel and 134applesauce456
Just do until failure if you're total dyel until you can do sets and eat good to recover quickly

• +1
Reactions: 134applesauce456
its pretty easy for me idk why just the idea of having the muscles is enough motivation you stand out more in a room of chads (as long as your not ugly asf atleast 1-2 points below them)

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and 134applesauce456
I genuinely don't get how people lift weights/workout. The second I feel slightly uncomfortable or slight pain i just give up. Jfl it's more than over
Gymmaxxing is just a cope tbh, I “gymmax” but in all reality, as cheesy as it sounds, it’s not for the women. No matter how much one gymmaxxes, it’ll still be over so that physical pain and discomfort is just to feel as though you’re progressing and succeeding in one, somewhat useless, aspect of life.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 33424, Van and 3 others
go to off topic people over there are more like you

sound like a pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30600
I

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
You have to build discipline.

Well first you go to gym, then you maxx it

pussy ass nigga

Gym is for gay mfs who wants to be in a room full of sweaty men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 134applesauce456 and Deleted member 31155
It was over before it ever began. Single digit ng/dl testosterone for you jesus christ. Get it together, eat a steak, watch mike mentzer and lift weights until you can’t.

• JFL
The schery6 awaits you

i can do weights real well but i absolutely hate cardio im ngl

• +1
You have to find a workout routine that you actually like to do. Nobody has the discipline to go regularly If it sucks every time.
There are many ways to train: Powerlifting, bodybuilding, CrossFit, and Olympic weightlifting to just name the most popular. Experiment with different things and you might find something that appeals to you. Before you know it you are hooked and motivated to progress every session.

• +1
Reactions: 134applesauce456 and thecel
Faggot detected

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
go destroy yourself in gym im gonna take all the baddies

Inability to tolerate pain and discomfort will get you absolutely nowhere in life.

You don’t choose how painful work feels.

The truth about discipline is that the most hardworking people need less of it because (1) work is less painful to them and/or (2) they have higher capacities to tolerate the pain of work.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
It's called not being a complete pussy.

soyboy womp womp

Get a personal trainer