How do people get drugs

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

nothing changes no one can change anything
Like where do you find dealers from? Im guessing most people have family or friends that hook them up but I have neither

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
Have NT connections

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
archetyp

• +1
telegram

• Hmm...
Or not do drugs. But knowing when someone really wants to do something, no one can stop him. If anything, the more others pressure resistance, the more likely rebellion evolves into spite.

WARNING: Drugs will end you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX and scrunchables
Or not do drugs. But knowing when someone really wants to do something, no one can stop him. If anything, the more others pressure resistance, the more likely rebellion evolves into spite.

WARNING: Drugs will end you.
hmm i just hope my shit isnt laced

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
hmm i just hope my shit isnt laced
Russian roulette.

When I was younger, whenever I wanted to do drugs, I would ask myself, "What drugs would the government do?" So I would go to Mexico and legally purchase Xanax and Valium from shady doctors, perhaps people pretending to be them, I had no idea and bring them back to the USA legally by federal law. However, it's illegal in every state of America. The law states you must have a valid prescription from a US doctor. However, the federal government is exempted from that but only for anti-fear medications (benzodiazepines.)

Suppose you work for the DEA. You can go to Mexico and purchase Xanax without a valid US doctor's prescription then bring it back legally and later bust an American for having Xanax without a prescription. Clownverse, uh?

• +1