how do people have these magic friends that go out with them and all?

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
every friend i had, all we did was hang out during classes, maybe go to the caffeteria and thats it. again, social cirlces are not a set thing, they vary from person to person and you may not be able to get a circle with sexual prospects. persoanlly, i never met a single girl for 3 years when trying to socialize with guys.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Skywalker, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
You attract what you are. It is because you're a creepy stupid loser, so you only attracts creepy stupid losers.

Personality pill proven once again.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Skywalker, kuroganeikki and 5 others
You're not a truecel if guys don't hate you too

I was an outcast that attracted other outcasts and a few normal people

I was an outcast that attracted other outcasts and a few normal people
You might be an outcast, but he's an outcast plus many other bad things. There might actually be no hope for him.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Skywalker and Deleted member 24278
You attract what you are. It is because you're a creepy stupid loser, so you only attracts creepy stupid losers.

Personality pill proven once again.
so much cope here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Primalsplit
so much cope here
I don't even know what to say to such a stupid reply. It is very common sense that like attracts like, especially in the social context. But ofc an autistic low iq outcast like you would have 0 knowledge about social interactions. Your overconfidence is amusing about mtters you know extremely little.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Dietsnasta
every friend i had, all we did was hang out during classes, maybe go to the caffeteria and thats it. again, social cirlces are not a set thing, they vary from person to person and you may not be able to get a circle with sexual prospects. persoanlly, i never met a single girl for 3 years when trying to socialize with guys.
Cause u didn’t have real friends. They were just acquaintances

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, BigBoy, Deleted member 22918 and 2 others
It’s because your friend didn’t have female friends that they could meet you up with. If your friends don’t have female friends, they’re either strongly religious or outcasts, nothing in between.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
It’s because your friend didn’t have female friends that they could meet you up with. If your friends don’t have female friends, they’re either strongly religious or outcasts, nothing in between.
meeting girls through guys is harder than meeting girls yourself

There might actually be no hope for him
there ISNT ; this dude makes a new thread about his "oneitis" everyday, bitching; dont feed the ( :bluepill: ) trolls bro :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
there ISNT ; this dude makes a new thread about his "oneitis" everyday, bitching; dont feed the ( :bluepill: ) trolls bro :lul:
But it's fun. It would be quite cool if someone else joined the bullying tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Primalsplit
i will alwasy get up though!
You live for this cycle don't you? You get bored, you draw the abuse to yourself, you get abused, you pick yourself bak up, you get bored...

I can see right through you :feelshmm:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
But it's fun. It would be quite cool if someone else joined the bullying tbh.
ill join you and we'll tag team these low post to rep :bluepill: er trolls but i need to gain rep off of it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
ill join you and we'll tag them these low post to rep :bluepill: er trolls but i need to gain rep off of it
Dunno why you care so much about reps, but I seem to have improved mine lately.

• Love it
Dunno why you care so much about reps, but I seem to have improved mine lately.
because i fucking REP EVERYONE EVERYTIME (maybe 50% of posts srs) yet nobody reps me, or barely 1-2 ever 🤦‍♂️ :cry:

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy and Primalsplit
because i fucking REP EVERYONE EVERYTIME (maybe 50% of posts srs) yet nobody reps me, or barely 1-2 ever 🤦‍♂️ :cry:
If yoı want reps you gotta write what is popular. People don't care about reps to +1 everything back.

• +1