How do people lose hair

BrownButNotaClown

BrownButNotaClown

I love people w chubby cheeks
I dont get it. Does ur hair just say bye bye and start receding? Why tf would such a thing happen

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Shit genetics water

I dont get it. Does ur hair just say bye bye and start receding? Why tf would such a thing happen
Hasn't happened to me yet. Some people can have an adverse reaction to drug abuse that triggers it. In some people a certain kind of stress can trigger it. Some people are bound for it no matter what, and with some nothing will trigger it.

• +1
Reactions: BrownButNotaClown
Hasn't happened to me yet. Some people can have an adverse reaction to drug abuse that triggers it. In some people a certain kind of stress can trigger it. Some people are bound for it no matter what, and with some nothing will trigger it.
DHT drives hair loss right?

it happens over many years and is banal to stop people just get into denial and cope or are neglectful

it happens over many years and is banal to stop people just get into denial and cope or are neglectful
i dont undesrand african american grammar

i am not american nor african

wwhat am i supposed to undesrand from this

wwhat am i supposed to undesrand from this
my bad i thought you had enough iq to google "what causes hair loss" and see the 3 big letters and were asking how could someone let it happen
cant expect much from someone with brown in their name

DHT drives hair loss right?
Hell if I know. I've just heard people can have hair loss from binging on certain harder drugs and even some prescription ones. I've never really taken any kind of medicine so I've never really looked in to that sort of thing.